Part 15 - Silicone Ass

-POV Ghostface-

Exhausted of the day, the stealth killer now, lies in his bed, his hands covering his eyes. ~"Gosh. This day was so weird. And The worst is, Michael hasn't visited yet."~ Not even called.

Biting his Teeth together he grabs his phone to his left and looks on ThatsTapp, making sure nobody has wrote him. Weirdly Danny was in many groups with strangers but never wrote in them. Annoyed and frustrated Ghostface begins to think about Michael. After all, there had to be something, to waste his time until tomorrow  morning.

While lying on his side in his bed, looking against his mirror, hanging next to his closet, Danny bites his lips, imagening the muscular body of Myers. His Shoulders, the Chest, his back, the hips. Oh the hips are Ghostface's favourite part. Because he knew what was hiding there. He knew what Michaels Clothes were covering everyday. The Enormousity in Myers Pants made Dannys Thoughts messed up. Last year... Ghostface could remember every second. The hits, the grabs, kisses, even the bites began to hurt again in that moment.

Without noticing it, Dannys Hand had already moved downward his body into his pants, making himself touch a lot. He had now his Boner in his left hand, massaging the tip in circular movements. The closed eyes pictured Danny what he desired. Michael! Ghostface wanted him. Everything. His Hands on his ass, grabbing him tight. Spanking it a little if he held back. The tongue pleasuring his nips and the warm breath, tickling his skin. Danny wanted Myers thick Thumb in his Mouth and his gurthy cock in his ass. Not always the plastic dildos, he was storaging in his bed.

Without much thinking Danny rolls onto his Back again, stripping down his Pants a bit, to only free his Familyjewels. 3.93 inches in his hand, massaging it to his desires and longings.

Daniel was now very sensitive to touch. It never took him long to get to that point, but today was different. He hadn't done it for some days at least and stress as well frustration have built up inside of him, making him almost explode and go insane.

His left thumb strokes some veins. On a normal day he would have never felt it but today Danny could swear his dick was so pulsating, the blood through the veins could be touchable. It was weird but it made him even more curious, so he lifts his right arm too and touches himself. Every single bit of his dick was now covered in sensational and gentle Contact to his fingers and palms.

Driven with lust to masturbate he take his right hand and covers his fingertips with spit leaving between his lips and the fingers a little drool line.

The Wetness of his Spit on his still dry skin made him lean his head back and moan. ~"Oh my gosh!"~ Ghostface groans while looking back in between his legs seeing his member grow even more to the touch.

 Now it was a bit over 4.5 inches. Harder than ever and every touch could be felt even his breathing. ~"Haa... It has been so long."~ Danny breathes shaky to his Hard one.

Since he wanted it so badly Ghostface finally took a little break and searched for a new speciality underneath his bed. Where the heck was it? He couldn't remember but after some seconds he found what he searched and pulled it up. And freshly new bought Men-Pussy.

Basically like a normal silicone pussy but just in a shape of an ass, not a vulva.

In great heat he moved the thing onto the lips of his and open then his mouth. Imagening it to be tge Ass of Micheal he closes his Eyes and puts out his tongue. He still couldn't believe, that he does this but something made him do it. His wet tongue softly touches the opening and in an instant Danny was in a lustfilled dream.

It was like the silicone ass had his own taste and not this plastic taste anymore. It was clean outside so Ghostface shoved, bravely, his tongue inside until he was whole in it. Slowly beginning to moan he moves and begins to close his lips, still imagening the naked Myers in front of his face, giving Danny a Blowjob and Danny giving him some nice sensations too.