Part 6 - Shivers in their Body

-POV Ghostface-

He saw nothing but black. Nothing was there for a long time. Not even a single Dream. Not a Nightmare too. Just black before his eyes. But while that he had time to think what still was very hard since he felt like melting. He was sweating or well, he felt that he was sweating like the Niagara Falls. Plus the Feeling of being so turned on that he could just hump a pillow broken, wasn't better and a bad combo to the heat in his body. But instead of feeling sick and bad, Danny actually enjoyed it a bit. He didn't felt like that since a long while.

He never had time to jerk off at work. When he was done with one job he had no pause and already got called by another person who wants a teenager killer. He never really complained about it though, since he earned a lot of money but whenever he did the last kill for that day and arrived at home, he was too tired to move any part of his Body until the next morning. Luckily now he has Holidays for two weeks and enough free time to do whatever he wants. Still he didn't pleasurized himself in the first 2 Days of his holidays. He didn't really felt like it.

After a long time of seeing black Danny finally got ripped out of this darkness in his head and woke up. He tried to move a bit but only his fingers seemed to willingly wanted to move a little. Even his Eyes wouldn't open. He was just laying there stiffed on Spot. Trying to observe a bit more what was happening around him, he noticed that something grabbed his Side. As soon he felt that, a heavy shiver went through his body, making him biting his bottom lip. Not long after that a something wet on his Chest let him open his eyes.
Who he saw made him astonish.

~"Michael Myers?! What the hell is he doing? Why is he licking my..."~ Too confused to know what's going he exhaled rapidly forgetting all his questions. Whatever he is doing, it made Danny feel awesome!

Minutes passed and after every wet touch of Michaels tongue, that was what Danny was guessing, he got more and more closer. He was so hard like never before. It was like an Master discipline to not cum yet.
~"Nhgahh- this is so good!"~ growled Danny in his Mind. He almost moaned it loud out but could stop himself and made it to just think it.
As soon as he had this thought he looked on Michael with watery eyes and a tomato read face. No second later Michael looked up into Dannys Eyes, suprised that he was awake so early.

In the Second both had the same Thought. They wanted more. They both wanted to have Sex!

{Please leave some Critic or development tips in the comments! :D Thank you♡}