Part 5 - Two Opportunities

-POV Michael Myers-

There were exactly two Opportunities. And at least one was in a sexual context. The first one was that Michael could just leave the room and hide somewhere and watch Ghostface from a dark corner where he wouldn't be found so fast. The second Opportunity was that he fast helps Ghostface loose his Erection and continues then to stalk his real first victim this Halloween, while he held the black clothed Slasher in his House.
Both ways would be connected with an uncomfortable feeling. But something does he has to do.

After some Minutes full of troublesome thinking about what Michael should do, he decided to take the second one. His Reason was that he was too lazy to just sit there and wait since he doesn't know when Ghostface gets consious again. It could be Seconds, Minutes or Hours. But that was also the Problem with the second one. Since he didn't knew when his 'hostage' was going to wake up, Michael had to hurry up.

Determined he then sat down on the Couch and began to undress the sleeping Ghostface. First the Hood, then the other stuff until he stripped him down to a blank black tight fitting Shirt a Belt, the Mask and black Pants. Man was that much and a Torture to put it off. While looking on his Body beginning to touch gently Ghostface's Nips he notices that he has black short hair. It was messed up a bit. The Face was covered up by the Mask that represented a very long drawn face like a screaming ghost. Matching to his Killername 'Ghostface'. The Body underneath the T-shirt was average with a bit muscles. Well trained Shoulders fitting to a fine arched Chest  and a flat stomach showing a slight sixpack. Whenever Ghostface inhaled you could see some of his Rips slightly pushing through his skin.

~"This is kind of exciting."~ Michael thinks, still touching the now stiff nips of the half stripped and sleeping Ghostface. With a very indecisive facial expression Michael removes his mask completly from his face. Quietly he layed it next to him and began to move his head very near to the Chest of the still unconsious Ghostface. So near that he could hear the heart of his present 'Victim' beat. It was in a slow tact. The calm exhalers touched the hair of Michael letting it softly move.

 ~"You can do it!"~ Myers spurred himself on. Slowly he pushed the Shirt up so the Chest of his unresponding 'Guest' was exposed to him. A bit nervous he opened the Mouth and went with his wet tongue over the hard right nip. Over and over while fingering the other nip with his left hand.
The Answer to that was a biting on the lip by Mr.I-stalk-Michael-Myers.

After some time even Michael was at a Point were he wanted more. Heavy Breathing was filling the Rooms Silence not only from The Halloween Nightmare himself but also from his 'Stalker'.  Both seeming to be in a hot status were nothing can stop the now. Especially Myers.
While pampering Ghostface's Nips, Michael got hard too but didn't really realized it.
He was too caught up with studying the form and taste of Dannys Chest so he faded out whatever was happening around him.

He also didn't notice that Danny woke up. Now looking at him with a read stream of blush in his Face and Watery Eyes.

{Please leave some Critic or development tips in the comments! :D Thank you♡}