Part 12 - The Job

-POV Ghostface-

It was almost a year now ago since Ghostface met Michael. Last Halloween to be exact. He couldn't believe that Michael never called him since then. In the first weeks Danny always had his Phone with him whereever he went, even when he showered. His Phone was always with him. Then after some Months he gave up on hoping for Michaels Call. And now he is sitting there. On a Chair in his Flat which was underneath one Psychiatrist and a 'Hooker Agency' as he liked to call it. Some of the Women there were pretty others looked kind of broken or well, you saw in their faces what they were doing. And when not on the face then on their Attitude. But there was one Girl, fresh in the Agency. Her Name was Nicky.

She was sweet when Ghostface and she first met. They had a small talk. Danny told her that he was working as Contract Killer and she seemed to be impressed by that. But to be honest, Danny hated her. Despite the fact she acted nice and friendly she was a Rat. Outside she looked like the Popular Girl in a Highschool. Big Tits, Wide Hips and a fat ass. Combined with overly much Make Up on her Face. Brown Hair and brown Eyes.
Danny wasn't somebody who hated on Brown Haired Girls just because they have Brown Hair. Not at all! His First Crush in Junior High was a pretty Girl with Hazelnut brown Hair.
and Dark Brown Eyes. But the Way how Nicky talked to him and acted around him was annoying. Clingy and always talking like she was the center of attention. Weirdly she was the most asked one in her Agency.

A Fact that also annoyed Ghostface was the Fact that she wanted to seduce him because he seemed to be her 'Dream Man'. Both of them knew that was a Lie and that She just wanted to use Danny for Sex. It was her Desire and Ghostface's biggest Nightmare.

While thinking so intensly, Ghostface almost completly ignored a new Call. Curious who it was he looked at the Number on his Phone and it seemed to be a unknown one. Probably a kid who wants to troll him but since Danny was bored he Accepted the Call and said: "I hunt, they scream. Ghostface on the Phone, who can I murder for money?"

A deep manly Voice answered then:" Yeah, hi uhm I wanted to ask if you would kill a 15 year old boy in the near of the ~xxx~ Street? I would pay you 150. 000 dollars! I won't pay more." Wow! 150. 000?! That was much! Immidiatly Danny said yes and got all rest information. No second later he hung up on the customer, put on his gloves extra stuffed inside to keep him warm in this cold Autumn Night, and went out with a knife and photograph in his hands.
With fast steps he soon arrives the Livingplace of his Victim. It was a normal american House. A small Garden before the entrance and front door, a fence as decoration practically since you still could walk into the garden of the House easily with no struggles or obstacles.

~"Let's waste no time and just end this today"~Danny thinks while croutching down and sneak into the garden along the House Walls to make he doesn't get caught. The Victim has his Room on the second floor on the very end of the House, that's what the Man said on the phone. While rethinking the informations he got, Danny made it to the Back of the House and what he saw made him smirk. A Window was opened which directly led into the kitchen.

Smiling Ghostface climbed inside and did his job. Fast and Soundless with a new Picture in his Photograph and 150 thousand Dollars more in his Pockets.

{Please leave some Critic or development tips in the comments! :D Thank you♡}