Final Chapter : FATE

Comenzar desde el principio

"I am coming yan!" he left a breath and said.

"I missed you gookie" She said without waiting a moment.

"I should have told me that you are going to sleep with Eun ah" he pouted.

"She dragged me what can I do! Don't be sad... Just come here quick to me"

"I am as fast as I can.. I can't wait to see my bride today" he giggled.

"So my man, quickly make me yours forever" She also giggled.

"Sure my lady"

Both of them laughed as they recalled the past memories.

"Okay now let's hang here.." Yiana said.

"I love you..." Jungkook said with a breathy tone.

Her heart skipped a beat. She felt it very different. She got heat in herself. Her cheeks went red. She was blushing and smiling. Even though she heard those three words millions of times from him but her heart never stops to get crazy whenever he utters the word.

"I-I love you too gookie! I love you a lot..." She stuttered.

He smiled as he heard the reply from her. The contentment he feels, it can't be compared with any other peace. He hung up the call.

I really do love you yan! Till my last breath I will do so..

He pressed his lips on the phone screen as her photo appeared.

So did she too. It's been their habit, when they were drifted away from each other for years, that's how they used to calm down their wrecked nerves. That's how they used to console themselves.

Eun ah was with Yiana in the bride's room. Bride was completely ready sitting in front of table mirror. The bride's room is as beautiful as the venue. It's a bit dim and dark even though it's light outside. It was surrounded with scented beautiful candled here and there. She looked at the mirror and smiled.

Yes... you are going to be Jeon Yiana right? Finally..

She smiled with her eyes as she thought that.

"So why Mrs. Jeon is smiling at her own ha?"

Eun ah came from back and teased her.

"Eun ah.. I really want to smile on only from now! I don't have any regrets from now on! I just want to be happy and smile forever with Jungkook. I want to keep him in my embrace" Eun ah sat in front of her as she kept saying things.

"I don't want him to face any trauma like his past, do you know eun ah.. he used to be a bad alpha types of person! A rude brat, always tried to get in a fight , used to hangout with girls.. All he tried to act like that! He always had a baby self in him.. he used to love being cared and cherished. He loved to be loved.. I knew it all, and he proved it to me falling in my arms. Breaking himself in me! You don't know how that moment was.. the moment when he said he needs me.. the moment he realized that we are actually fated together!"

She closed her eyes as a drop of tear escaped her eyes.

"I can still feel that moment afresh, his illusive smell covering me... his innocent, pure soul resting in my lap. Finally I got my most craved person, he was someone who was like a drop of water in a droughted land.. He was the one, he is going to be the one and he will be the one forever"

She smiled as she said all that.

"Damn girl.. I barely see anyone loving someone to this extent. You love him like no end, and so did he! I am truly glad that you two are going to be legally together! I want to see both of you cherishing such a pure relationship forever.."