Backstory

Ok so in this story, when Tony did the snap he actually survived but no once except: Pepper, Morgan, Happy and Rhodey know. Tony wants to tell Peter but the others disagree, except Morgan obvs as she's only like 5.

Peter has no living family members left, May was killed in a hit and run and Med and MJ never dusted so they are in Collage across the country and never contact him anymore. They won't really be mentioned in the story because of this.

QUENTIN IS GOOD IN THIS BOOK AND WAS NEVER A STARK INDUSTRY WORKER! HE GOT HIS POWERS AFTER AN EXPERIMENT GONE WRONG. HE IS 39 YEARS OLD IN THIS, THE SAME AGE AS THE ACTOR JAKE GYLLENHAAL.

Ages in this story:
•Tony-53
•Pepper-49
•Morgan-5
•Quentin-39
•Ned-23
•MJ-23
•Peter-18
Other avengers are their actual ages in far from home.

Basically in this Mysterio and Peter do shield missions and go on patrol together. They are paid for the missions, therefore gaining a fair bit of money...a lot. They rise even higher in the fame ranks and become the new favourite duo.

Peter is like a mini Tony in this, he did online collage classes from ESU (Empire State University) and got PHD's in Physics, Engineering and Biochemistry.
So he has one more PHD than Tony but the same IQ.

He is actually Tony's biological son but no one, not even he knows. Everyone always jokes about them being father and son as they all think the pair look/looked similar. With the fluffy brown hair, rich brown eyes, slightly tanned skin, charming smiles and height. Peter is a bit taller than Tony in this. In the comics, I believe Tony is 6'1 and 6'5 in his suit, whilst Peter is 5'10 and in the movies clearly not. Sorry RDJ 😂.

In this story, Tony is 6,1 and Peter is 6'3. Very tall I know but remember he is an enhanced mutant with super strength.

Personality wise they are pretty identical, except Peter is a bit more polite. Both are snarky, sarcastic and have a dry sense of humour. Both have very high levels of intellect, geniuses. Both have awful sleeping schedules...pretty much never sleep. Both have no self preservation, they don't care about their own well-being as long as everyone else is safe. Although Tony is much better with looking after himself because of Morgan and Pepper.

Peter made a new AI named MISAI. Standing for: My Interfering Sarcastic Artificial Intelligence

Pronounced: Miss-eye
Peter made the AI have a male voice/mindset
———————————————————————————

I imagine everyone as themselves, Peter is obvs Tom Holland.

There may be OC's along the way but normally only in one chapter, for example an interviewer/reporter.

Ok on with the book!

-B