The Dog

jacks want a puppy

__
•family
•fluff
•blowjobs
• subspace

"Come on bruce can we get one?"
Jacked begged eyes widening like a kid begging for candy

"No-

"But I promise to take care of it"
He bounced slightly, hoping the other would say yes

"Baby why do we need a dog when we already have Tim and Zach," Bruce said rubbing his temples.

"Ha ha very funny come on baby pleasesss"

"No"

"Please, daddy, I swear me, Tim and mama promise that we'll take care of it," Zach said looking exactly like Jack pouting like angry puppy. Bruce pushing the brownish green hair away from the others face before turning away.

Bruce huffed still not giving in looked away at his paper.

"No"

Zach and Tim both pouted away leaving the study shutting the door, going to watch movies with Alfred.
Who what's about about to go down.

"Yeah daddy can we?"

Jack said walking out of the study bathroom, in shorts and a tank top , sitting right on top of Bruce's desk. With a teasing pout and a gleam of lust in his eyes.

Bruce turned away from the other still not making eye contact completely ignoring his wife/ husband and his sweet temptations.( jacks pronoun are she/him"

Jack rolling his eyes lips poking out, mad Bruce isn't showing him attention.

"Bruccciee payyy attention to mee"
He whined kicking his feet like a child throwing a tantrum.
Bruce still ignoring the other even when jack decided to play dirty crawling under the desk unzipping the other pants.
Pulling the 9-inch limp cock out, pumping it slightly.e

"Now Brucie are you gonna pay attention to me? Or am I gonna have to do this my way~"
Bruce still didn't answer just continue to read his paper. Light gasping at the pumping.

Jack slowly sucks on the tip of soft cock feel it harden In his mouth, still sucking painfully slow, this went on for 10 minutes until Bruce couldn't take it anymore he patience were wearing thin.

"Stop teasing you brat and do it properly"

He growled hand Swiftly yanking his hair with force, the other let out a painful cry, yanking it again, tender curls earning more yelps and cries. The yanking made him all hot and bothered, his waxed cunt gushing soaking his like green panties with cite laced bows.

"You like that don't you"
He asked in a mocking tone clenching his pretty green curls again shoving him on his cock hold his face down watching the other struggle to breathe before pulling him up hands fastened around the hair pulling harder.  Watching jack gasp for air before pushing head back down.
Taking his head and roughly thrusting in his mouth saliva covered around the now 12-inch. Cock going too deep it slamming the back of the jack thoart. The roughness sentence shiver down his back.

"You wanna dog? Earn it darling," Bruce spoke as if he were talking to a toddler. Jack's red and puffy lips looked so pretty, eyes still had flooded with tears in them.

he was in subspace, completely just nodding dumbly waiting for his dom's next order. Jack drool eyes looking up hazy as Bruce shoved his face even deep, the lack of oxygen made the green male pretty cunt ache in pleasure. inhaling Bruce's musky scent, drooling even more at the elegant scent. His mind went blank, almost blacking out as Bruce pulled out making him gasp rapidly. Big hand gripping the other side of his face spurring a fat loan all over jack's

Looking down at his red cum cover face with smirk

"I'll get a poodle" he said taking his thumb wiping his cum off the green males lip, leaning down in sloppy kiss before pulling away picking up him up running him a nice bubble bath. Jack nodded happily his persuasion worked.

In the living room

"Grandpa what is mommy like so much? I heard! Weird noises" Zach ask

Alfred rubbing his temple stressed out with the question.

"Shhhh child and watch Moana while I try to save your innocence"

Thank God Tim was asleep that boy would ask about it so much.

They ended up getting a small poodle dog and naming her DeeDee.

Bruce ended loving DeeDee

And Alfred was still a bad bitch