👄Alpha👄

👄Money, cash,  clothes, faster cars👄
_
•Slight smut
•mpreg
• a jelly Bruce :)
•enjoy
•alpha/omega Au
____
Growing up an omega wasn't easy it was Traumatizing it's made him hate himself. His mother was no help, she felt hostility toward him for it, she constantly reminded him he was an inadequate waste of space.

Earlier he broke out of Arkham's prison compartment.
His heat pills not working once he smelled Bruce's sweet minty, an aroma that was lingering around after he left. His omega practically was beginning for their, alpha.
Immediately fleeing and departing to his apartment.

__
Bruce just got word, the joker broke out of Arkham Sniffing the atmosphere a peachy fragrance that coded the cell he essentially growled, as his cock twitch.
God his omega smelled so good
'Wait minute his omega ?? What the hell was he thinking' the joker couldn't be an omega let alone his mate, but he couldn't bring himself to feel disturbed nor disgusted.

Following the scent to quite a massive apartment.
He heard a softs whines of 'alpha' something in him made him want to in the apartment and mark him up, the thought of having the joker whimpering and moaning under him. God what in the Odin is he, thinking the joker was a psychopath, he can't be thinking this right now.
Peeking through the door, his green curly hair was sticking to his sweaty forehead puffy,  panting softly his pale skin was flushed in red. Moaning at the heat In his middle section.

He's only had a really big sweater on that was light purple which he could smell another alpha all over the sweater. It's smelled like Jason, the joker right-hand man. It made his blood boil in the deep depths of hell he calls his stomach.

Bruce growling, darkly, it was quite frightening to anyone who walked by.
Ripping the fabric like a runaway slave, gripping the male's waist look hungrily at him.

___
"Alpha"
Jack said softly laying in the nest he w
made consist of Damon shirts and Bruces jacket that he gave to him one time. Smooth glossy slick running down his pale thigh he needed Bruce.

His omega was begging for the man.
He gripped the pillow rubbing his small cock against it trying to create friction.
Look at him whining like a fucking dog he was pathetic! his mother would scoff And scowls in disdain if she could see him now.

Who was he kidding, Batman doesn't even know he an omega

"Joker"
A dull voice called out making him shiver pools of pleasure replenished his lower half, arching His back,

"Alpha~ he Moans formulating eye contact, a plea to be a touch, to be mated, wanting to be filled with Bruce's pups.

Bruce instantly pulled him into
A kiss their tongues collided with each other, kneading against one another.
Tasting and enjoying every single moment of it, the flavor of each other was tremendous. It made Jack moan in pleasure wishing for more.

Angling his head into omegas neck biting and sucking his nape leaving hickies not wanting to mate without the other permission seeing he is not in the right state of mind.
One thing bruce did forget was a condom
__
3months later

"Get out!"

"J- please I'm sorry"

"No sorry does cut it"

"J I'll get you many more sweaters now come back to bed" bruce said

"Fine! But that's only because I want cuddles" jack whined with big green eyes climbing into bruce's lap, a big hand rubbing his rather large baby bump.

"So have you thought of any colors for the nursery" bruce murmured enjoy his Wife's scent, nuzzling his face deep into the other's warmly pale skin inhaling the smell as a calm wave wash over his body.

"I was think pastel purple for Jared" (my names is Jared and I'm 19)
He hummed happily they are having triplets, 2 boys and 1 girl, yes it sounds too much but It's nothing they couldn't handle.

"And pink and blue for Harley" 

"Then for Zach we can do blue mm? How does that sound Brucie"

The color were wacky but jack had a feeling they were just right and, Bruce was not one to argue happy wife happy life.

"That sounds great darling "

"Sir here your tea," Alfred said bring Bruce his tea and jack coconut ice cream and side of cottage cheese with hot chips.

"Young master I do have something for the children  if you'll consider although I may not be blood family-

"Your helped raised me you are family please don't ever think that you aren't" Bruce got up to hug Alfred.

They heard a quite sniff as the head shot up looking at crying clown

"I'll go get the ice cream"
Alfred humed sofly walking faster as he could, heart warmed at thought of Bruce think of him like father.

While Bruce nodded cuddle jack

"Why are crying love"

"Because your guys are going to be a great family to the children!" He cried harder. As the dark haired brunette laughed

"Honey don't be so dramatic you'll be great mother my precious Omega now let's sleep"

"M'okay"
___
5 months

Bruce , jack and Alfred all sat down in the common room drinking hot cocoa when jack felt water droplets down his leg.

"My water broke"
He said in a casual manner

"Oh that's unfortunate jack would you like me to get you a towel?" Alfred said his mind not processing it.

"Wait! Water?! As in liquid!? Alfred get the bag!"jack watched two of the calmest and collected people panic like chickens.

Once the two stopped running and panicking, Bruce grabbed jack bridal style while Alfred got the car prepared.

Jack squeezed the life out of Bruce's hand making the poor soul sweat.

"OH GOD IT FUCKING H-HURTS!"
The green hair male screamed
Moan in pain, glaring at Bruce

"Ok-okay honey calm down I know it hurts but-

"Shut UP Ugghhhhaaaa!"
His hand around his belly face scrunching up in pain, while Alfredo speed in the streets of Gotham to the nearby hospital.

Nurse doctors surrounded Jack who was still squeeze Bruce's hand who was right next to him.

This was going to be a long night
__
Soon later 3 children were born
Zach had Bruce's gorgeous silk black hair and his eyes were dark blood like a pond. He had taken Bruce's whole face.

Jared who hair was curled blonde with green tips and a heart-shaped birthmark like Bruce has on his elbow. He had Jack's young light green eyes.

And barely she was the youngest you see after the first two was born they had to keep jack at the hospital for 3 months until she was ready.
She has golden blonde hair with Bruce eyes and Jack's face.

Right now they were currently trying to feed the now 5 years old who were giggles, experts Jared he sadly developed nonexistent Bruce's ability to laugh.

Life is great for the newly weds
__

I rushed this 💅🏾😭