Nut in me daddy~✨💫

Cuddles and pillow talk(lmaoo not really)
__

"Brucie"
Jack said cuddling against Bruce's chest both naked. After having very nice date with flowers and candles.
Truth be told the only reason why Bruce actually took jack out was because, he didn't want to hear the same old leave your husband speech.

Bruce couldn't help himself at all something about jack just rev him up.
Clark was amazing but didn't compare to jack in any way. Jack made such tasty meals, while Clark added raisins to his potatoes salads. Clark always wanted him to bottom, and Bruce is not with that gay shit, but for jack he'd bottom anytime he asked which was rare.

( A/n: y'all trying see Batman on his knees or😏)

"Yes J"

Bruce looked down at the green curls that we're puffy and sweated out which made them look like he blow tried his hair.

(A/n: if you have curls you know what I mean)

"Who has better grip me or clark"

"Grip? Baby what are you talking about?"

"Gorilla grip like as in who-

"You" burce said not wanting to bring up his husband while he was with the love of his life.

"That funny Bruce we can't keep doing this" jack said leaning deeper into him. He knew this wrong he just didn't care. Despite his rude way of speaking sometimes Jack knows that he Would flip if you caught his husband cheating on him, good thing he's single but still.

"Bruce your married too him yet your here in my bed" J giggles like it's the funniest thing in the world.

"Haha- leave him...Me or him" he stops laughing with deadly look in his eyes at Bruce.

"I can't leave him jack I love him" He pleased in desperation. Blue eyes swarming in fear.

"Well if you love him go be with him! Instead of constantly playing with my fucking feeling!"he pushes himself from bruce's arm storming into his bathroom.

"Jack wait!- knocking on the door only to met with door flying opening

"Here! Take your shit and go! He face scrunches up in angry pout stuffing bruce's clothes in his hand.

"But I -

"Leave I knew I should've left when said that the last 10 times I'm done playing your games! I'm going to Slade's at least I know he'll know how to treat me right!

He stormed off out his own apartment and left.
Bruce had fucked up big time. he knew this time jack was serious this time. Why couldn't he just let go

*Ring
Pic

"Hello hey honey no I'm just getting off my plane right now"

Clark deep voice

"And I made your favor dish! Potato salad!"

"Please lord no" he mumbled almost throwing up in his mouth.

"What was that?"

"I - Clark I gotta go-"
___

"Alfred girl you'll never guess what happened"
Harley voice echo

"What happened"he looked raising an eyebrows sipping his tea

"You know scarecrow?

"The weird guy with the bed bugs and had roaches crawling outta his underwear? on fourth street" he questions still looking confused

"He has Chlamydia"

"Okay???? What does that have to do with- Wait- doesn't peguin have chlamydia?-GIRRRRRLL WAIT A MINUTE"

"Right thats what I said! Girl penguin is married to Riddler"

"Wait girl I saw Riddler leaving Mr.Freeze house the other night and it looked like things got frisk he was doing the walk of shame"

"Thats horrible everybody knows Mr. Freeze fucks around with anybody and everybody" her face scrunched up, in disgust.

"Exactly that's probably scarecrows gotta it"

_____

With jack

"Doll I told you he don't know how to do you right" Slade thick dark hair tickled jack's neck. The man's head laid between jack's neck, big hands wrapping his thighs.

"Slade don't tease" he whispered leaning deeper.

"Unlike him I can do you so much better,when was the last time you've had flowers?"

Slade deeply voice dripped like honey down.

"When was the last time he's asked if had you ate or drank water? His fingers gently massaging his thighs.

"Ah~
He's never gotten after care from Bruce. It's feels nice to be cared for.

"Let's go take you a bath I hope I wasn't too rough?" 'he's so caring' jack wants to cry. He hasn't got this much gentleness in longggg time. Bruce was rough and always left in hurry to get home to his "hubby"

"No you were great I actually haven't had this much in a long time" he laughs face flushing. Slade always made him feel better.

'maybe it's time move on?

__\

Y'all want Bruce to win his clown back or jack get his back blown out by slade??

P2???

I love to see yall comment it makes me feel nice to know somebody reads this trash ass  book🥺