The dream

Naruto's POV 

"Uh! Finally I can sleep a little, it's been a while since I've actually slept in, my own bed." I exclaimed as I walked out of the Hokage's office and headed towards home. 

Sasuke's POV 

I came home after a couple of months to rest and see Sarada again. Sakura fainted after seeing me and so I had to make dinner. Sarada and I had a great time in the kitchen making dinner. After we ate Sarada went to bed, Sakura decided to watch a movie together so I stayed with her on the couch before I dozed off. 

Author's POV (Sorry for the POV changes) 

~Sasuke's and Naruto's dream~

"Where in the world, am I?" Naruto exclaimed out loud." Keep it quiet you, dobe." Sasuke said startling Naruto. "Sasuke, what are you doing here?" Naruto asked confused. 

"I called you both here, for a very great reason." The sage of six paths said his sound echoing the whole place. "Huh? Sage of six paths gramps, how are we even here?" Naruto says dumbfounded. "Now listen." The sage of six paths demanded. 

"The half of the ten tails sent to the moon has been released for some time now. It has found its own jinchuuriki. You must keep this jinchuuriki, from falling into the hands of danger." The sage of six paths explained. 

"Where did the ten tails get released to, and which side was it?" Sasuke asked. "It was found by a clan in the outskirts of the village hidden in the mist. And it was the Uchiha side so in my belief the jinchuuriki will have the sharingan." "If it was the hidden mist then, why are you asking us for this?" Naruto asked scratching the back of his head.    

"The jinchuuriki has made her way into the leaf. You both must keep the ten tails from going into the wrong hands." The sage of six paths exclaimed.  "What do you mean by her?" Sasuke asked stiffly." Yeah! Are you saying it's a girl?" Naruto asked in his usual tone. 

"Yes! But the rest you will have to find out on your own, I must go now." The sage of six paths said as the image dissolved. 

~ Time skip next morning~ 

Kimui's POV

"Morning!" I said as I walked out of my room. "Kimui get ready, we are going to meet the Hokage." Kakashi said not looking up from his book. 

I walked into the kitchen and went back into my room with an apple to change into my ninja outfit. And got outside to see Kakashi still reading on the couch. Suddenly there was a puff of smoke and he disappeared.  He left without me, oh he is dead. I thought as I walked out of the house.

At the hokages office

"Konohamaru are you sure about this I mean if she's strong enough to beat you there's no telling how strong she is." Naruto said after hearing the report from konohamaru and Kakashi. "Naruto has a point Konohamaru, when Kimui gets angry she can be more aggressive than Sakura." Kakashi says grinning under his mask. "Why would you, say that?" Konohamaru says freaking out." Oh you'll see in a couple seconds." Kakashi said smirking, 

"BAKA!" I scream out as I kick the doors open and ran in jumping up to kick Kakashi in the gut. It was successful thanks to my speed I kick him into the wall which crumbled down due to the force of my kick. Then I realized there were two people staring at me surprised. I faced them giving them a fake smile.  

"So I guess, you have burned up all your anger." A familiar voice said. Of course he's the famous copy ninja whatever I kick will always be a substitution. I thought crossing my hands over my chest.

"You sure about this, konohamaru." the Hokage said." Yeah, I'm sure about this, anyways I don't think anyone can handle a blow like that."  He said. "Alright then Kimui you will be a part of the genin squad 7, with Konohamaru as your sensei, oh and here's your head band. Have fun." He said handing me a head band and smiling. 

Oh just great now, I'm gonna have team mates more people I will have to deal with. I thought as I walked to the training ground my sensei told me to go to. 

Hello fellow readers and writers. The story is just getting more interesting am I right. Also I hope you guys got the idea of how she is a jinchuuriki. Read on next chapter will have boruto in it.