Twenty seven - sorry

A/N
GUYS IM ACTUALLY GETTING A PART OUT!

I just chugged a thing of chocolate milk omg btw this part sucks I'm sorry it's just a filler ;-;

Lachlan
Two days and no sign of Vikk. All four of us just sat next to his bed listening to the clicks from the heart monitor and watch his chest slowly rise and fall.

The doctors still didn't know what was up which got me even more worried. Strangely though something was missing. His dad and step-mother would come in and bring lunch for all of us, they were both super nice and cool but you could tell they were surprised by the sudden chain of events.

I don't blame them I was surprised too, Vikk was just so.... upbeat I never thought he would do that, or so deep either. I couldn't shake the feeling it was my fault out of my head and it bothered me. I wondered what was going on in his head. Maybe it was like my experience.

Jerome
I was worried about Lachlan. He always seemed more... emotional. That's probably not the right word but whatever. He looked horrible to be completely honest. His eyes were red and sunken, his hands always seemed to tremble, and he refused to eat, drink, or sleep. The only way we could get him to drink was by Rob guilt kissing him.

God I shipped it so hard, but I ship Mitch and I just a bit more to be honest.

We were just sitting in the room silent when Preston comes barging in.
"When did Vikk get in the freckin hospital?! Why didn't any of you guys tell me?! What's wrong? Is he okay?..." While Preston keeps blabbering questions but I space out leaning my head on Mitch chest.

He kisses he top of my head as I listen to the soft thump of his heart beating. I smile snuggling my head into his sweatshirt softly lulling into a soft sleep.

(Sorry about all these POV switches)
Rob
Everyone was asleep, except Lachlan and I, and I looked at the clock.

7:30

We did pull an all-nighter also apparently visiting hours are over soon which has me worried. Lachlan, being Lachlan, probably won't want to leave since he he thinks this is his fault. I hope he doesn't take it out on himself, none of this was his fault.

"Excuse me? Visiting hours are over in 5 minutes." The nurse explains whispering into my ear. I nod and get up waking everyone up telling them we have to go home. They all nod and after composing themselves, leave. All who's left is Lachlan.

"Lachy, babe we have to get home." He sighs getting up from his seat.
"I know... it's just I can't have him die, It was my fault he did it. I could've stopped him if I just gotten there sooner."

"Lachlan. Don't weigh this on yourself. I was the one who told you and he was passed out when you got there. It wasn't your fault okay?" He sighs and nods and hugs me tightly which I quickly do back.
"I'm so sorry Rob."

"For what? You did nothing."
"Sometimes you just need to say sorry even if it was for nothing."