Twenty two - stone

Please answer this question
Would you guys rather have longer parts and maybe post every two or three days or shorter parts (like this length) and daily? If you don't answer I'm doing the first one because I'm not sure if you guys think these are too short or what so ya...

Lachlan
I walked into school dreading the fact Mitch's suspension was over. I have no idea what to expect from him but I always kept my guard up and kept looking out for him in classes but luckily we had none together.

Then came lunch. I was hungry before but when I saw his brunette hair my stomach immediately wanted to get rid of breakfast.

I slowly walk over to the table noticing something..

Mitch? Jerome? Holding hands?!?!?
"Wait? Are you guys a thing?" I asked which they both deeply blush to and nod.

"Oh my God guys! I ship it!" Preston practically screams walking over with his tray. I look over at Rob who looks back at me both of us asking the question.

"Listen, before I say anything else, I'm so sorry Lachlan. Will you please forgive me?" The words form on the tip of my tongue but I stand, frozen.

I look over at Rob who gives me a look of sympathy and nod.
"Of course." We hug each other in a friendly way and the other guys clap.

"did he forgive him?" Vikk kind of whispers to Preston who nods.
"Yay! Were all good now!" Jerome cheers excitedly.

"Yeah... We need to tell you guys something too." Rob explains looking over at me. "You sure about this?" He mouths which I slightly nod to.

Just noticeable from the person next to me which is Rob.

"Um..." My heart beat hitches fast making my breathes long and drawn out.

"Lachlan and I have been dating. For awhile now in fact." Rob states quickly as if pulling off a bandage.

They look at us, faces as if we're stone. After a few, seconds Jerome and Mitch smile but the other two's are still frozen in shock, fear, hate? I'm not sure.

"I knew it! I ship it!" Jerome exclaims loudly. I look over at Rob who is also blushing extremely. My heart thumps loudly when I look over at Vikk and Preston who still sit stone faced.
It seriously bugged the hell out of me. It's like they were talking to each other telepathically or something.