4. Some Feelings Are Being Swirled Around

Vote and Comment <3
————
I see Reggie standing in front of the glass stairs of the house and my eyes went wide when I saw the inside of the mansion. "Holy shit!"

I spun in place to look at everything in the house. Dozens of memorabilia from Trevor Wilson's music career. But what really got me was the huge picture of Trevor's face on the wall."Self-conceited, much?"

"Alejandra, what are you doing here?" Reggie asked and walked up to me. The other boys were wandering around the house, looking at everything on the wall.

"I came to stop all of you, but I think I should let you have just a tiny bit of revenge to get it off your minds for now until the dance so then you can show him off by becoming legends even after death."

Reggie smirked and put an arm around my shoulders. "Have I mentioned that you are awesome?"

"I wouldn't mind hearing it more."

"Have you seen these platinum records?" Alex exclaimed. Reggie spun us around to face him.

"Platinum?"

"He recorded 'My Name is Luke'! My name is Luke!" Luke shouted.

"Wow, he couldn't have at least called it Bobby or Trevor," I said, pulling away from Reggie to look at everything. "He didn't have to copy everything you wrote."

The doors to the mansion opened and into the house entered the man of the hour, Trevor Wilson. "Oh, he's worse in person."

Trevor walked from the door and stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Hey, Carrie, I'm gonna meditate."

"He wears sunglasses indoors," Reggie pointed out.

"That's how you know he's a real douche," I said and shook my head at him. "People who do that literally look so dumb."

"I can't stand him!" Reggie shouted, watching him leave up the stairs.

"Time for his past to haunt him," Luke said. I stare at him and grab Reggie's and Luke's hands, to stop them from doing anything too bad but they just pull me along.

"Not anything bad, ok?" I grunted as I tried to gain back my feet's control and not trip backwards on the stairs. The boys didn't stop pulling me until we reached the top and Alex called out for them to wait. We turned to face him.

"Let's not rush this. This is my first time haunting someone," Alex explained, putting his hands on his waist. "I wanna make it special."

"Ok, Alex."

"Yes, let's not rush this, I agree with that, the other part, eh," I told them boys and they just rolled their eyes pulling me in Bobby's direction. We followed Bobby up to his meditation room where he went behind a door to change.

"Ok, boys, let's do this," Luke said as Bobby walked back out in different clothes. I pulled my hands away from the boys as they walked over to where Bobby was sitting.

"Nothing too big, ok? Or Julie might kill me," I told them and they just rolled their eyes at me. Luke bent down next to Bobby and stuck his finger in his mouth before giving Bobby a wet willy. Bobby cringed at it and picked his ear, trying to figure out what just happened. Reggie pulled me over to the candles and had me help him blow them out. Bobby looked up at them with wide eyes and then snapped his head over to the stereo that Alex started playing. Luke was running out of the room and into the bathroom, where I heard the shower start. The boys laughed as Bobby called out for his daughter. Reggie moved to where the mirror was and started to write on the condensation.

'Hello, Bobby.'

The boys laughed and ran out of the bathroom before Bobby and Alex shut the door behind them. On the other side, I could hear Bobby run to the door before slamming into it. The boys laughed even louder and I couldn't help but laugh too and help Alex keep the door shut.