''William, I don't like to be ordered and controlled this way and also I don't want any favors, would you do the same for say Jason'', Macy tried explaining to William, still flushed with the moment they had.

''No'', William sighed.

''Exactly, so thankyou but I will manage. I need to sort out a few things for you before I go'', Macy whispered and she left for her table not wanting to push William anymore.

The rest of the day went exceptionally silent as Macy was busy skimming through some files and sorting them out, making work easier for William in her absence and William was quiet, tangled in deep thoughts. Macy couldn't resist her comment,

''You look tired, if you don't want me to go I won't'', she smiled softly at William.

''No Macy I'm good and please don't cancel your trip, you are lucky to have a good family', William sighed.

When it was time to leave William resumed,'' Macy I will drop you to the airport''.

''That isn't required Mr. Clark and besides you have a meeting with Rupert which you need to get through with first'', Macy blushed looking down at her fingers.

''Just once Macy, could you let it go'', William had slightly baggy eyes from a sleepless night.

''Ok'', she did not want to fight considering they wouldn't see each other for the next few days.

Macy had got the driver collect her bag from the apartment and she and William made their way to the parking lot. William drove the car while Macy sat beside him sorting out some paperwork for his meeting with Rupert. They reached the airport on time and William collected her bag from the deck.

''Have a safe flight Macy'', William pecked Macy's cheek which made her blush instantly.

''You take care too, I'll see you soon'', Macy smiled and left.

Safe travels

Take care and come back in one piece

Don't be too long

Ps: Thank you for not arguing about me dropping you, made my work a lot easier

William Clark

Clark enterprises

Macy couldn't help but smile at William's message. He was his usual bossy self, contrary to his behavior earlier in the morning today. Macy quickly texted him back.

Thought you were cross with me not using your private jet

Ps: How was the meeting

And glad you are back in your uber bossy mode

Have a good day

Go back home early, you looked tired today

Macy Henderson

P.A

Clark enterprises

By the time Macy sent her message she was already grinning ear to ear. She felt more comfortable with William. He had been more forthcoming in the past few days which she admired and even though he managed to drive her mad she knew it's because he cared in his own way. She tried not to over think their situation. Her attention was caught immediately by a message from William.

Figured

Me cross, not sure about your observations Macy

Well I always like a challenge so we will see when it's time for you to return

The meeting was fantastic and thank you for the up to date paper work

Bossy, do you like me bossy Macy, I am not sure

Will try to have a good day and a goodnight's sleep

William Clark

Clark enterprises