his manager-29

💛âme sœur💛

JIMIN
Taehyung.

JIMIN
Can u come over?

JIMIN
Moonbin is at Taemin's, please come over.

JIMIN
j'ai besoin de mon âme soeur
-I need my soulmate.

TAEHYUNG
I'm coming. Be there at 5 baby

=====================

Lazy hyung😴

JUNGKOOK
I fucked up

JUNGKOOK
I need your help

JUNGKOOK
I'm coming over.

========================

Taehyung knocked on Jimin's door neeting his best friend who's eyes we're red and puffy. "What happened?" He asks worryingly

"Moonbin's father is Jungkook. . ."

==================

A knock was heard from Yoongi's apartment, the older opened the meeting Jungkook's pair of eyes. He was shocked that the younger was in tears, he was more worried than shocked. "What the fuck happened to you?" Yoongi guided Jungkook towards the living room, he quickly ran to the kitchen and bring water for Jungkook. 

"Hyung," Jungkook look up at Yoongi meeting his concern gaze "I. . . I made a huge mistake"

"It-It can't be that bad" Yoongi tried, tried to comfort his dongsaeng but comforting isn't his thing.

"I hurted Jimin, and I don't know what to do to fix his heart back" Jungkook looked down avoiding the older's gaze, he was beyond embarrassed but Yoongi was the only person he could trust. "I didn't know he was pregnant when I left with Ji-eun and for my career, I should've stayed." 

Yoongi was stunned, at first he hesitated to speak but he need the answer to clear up his now messed up mind "So, Moonbin's your son?" Yoongi said carefully not wanting to offend Jungkook in anyways. 

Jungkook nodded slowly his gaze still at the floor "I should've stayed. . ." 

"But, you won't have the career you have now if you stayed" Yoongi said 

"I lost my family in the process. . ." Jungkook said as his tears began to fall from his eyes "I lost the person I love, I lost a son, I lost the opportunity to become a father to him. I lost everything" Jungkook sobbed, Yoongi sighed heavily. 

"You can still fix this," Yoongi patted his back, Jungkook looked at him with hopeful eyes "You need to take back what's yours. . . fix your family, end your unlabeled relationship with Ji-eun"

"Hyung, I-"

"If you can't leave that whore, then why are you even here in the first place?" 

"I-fine" Jungkook sighed "They are more important than her"

==========================

"Moonbin's father is Jungkook" Jimin said, more like whispered. If the house wasn't quiet, Taehyung wouldn't hear it. 

"W-what?" Taehyung felt as if Jimin betrayed him, he knew Jimin for at least 6 or 7 years but this is the first time Jimin opened up something that is very sensitive to both Jimin and Moonbin, but not in a million years he would thought that Jungkook and Jimin could have history. 

"I'm sorry" Jimin sobbed "Talking about him makes me weak and I don't want to show you that after all these years I always see myself coming and loving him again" Jimin wanted to show everyone that he moved on but it's hard, everyday gets harder because Moonbin reminded him about his past love and he couldn't help but to remember all of it. 

Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist as he pulled him closer to his chest "It's okay, we all have a breaking point. Cry it all minnie, I won't judge. Cry all the pain away until it doesn't hurt anymore"

"I've been crying for almost 7 years, every single day but why doesn't it go away?" Jimin whispered as his voice hoarse from crying. It breaks Taehyung's heart seeing his best friend like this, he loves Jimin with all his heart. "Why does it hurt so much?" Jimin breaths became shallow making Taehyung panik. 

"Hey, breath. . ." Taehyung said leading Jimin to his room "Do you want me to stay?" Jimin only nodded, Taehyung sighed "I hate seeing you like this over a man who isn't worth your tears" Taehyung cupped Jimin's cheeks as he met Jimin's sad eyes. "Being your best friend is a hard job y'know, every time I see you cry it makes me feel like I didn't protect you enough" 

Jimin tears flow down his face "You've done enough, you've done way more and I'm sorry I couldn't give you anything in return. All I did is to bother you all the time, and I'm so sorry that your best friend is a mess"

"I love you and that matters most" Taehyung sighed against Jimin's hair 

"I love you too, I don't know what I'll do without you Tae." Jimin mumbled against Taehyung's neck 

=========================

update yey!

what do you guys think will happen next?