his manager-56

Jungkook woke up seeing Jimin and Moonbin beside him, he felt his heart beating fast as he looked at his boys. It felt amazing knowing that he has a family of his own. Jungkook admired the two for 2 minutes and that's when he finally noticed there was a text from Jin.

Jin-hyung
How was it? Did you have fun?
7:19am seen.

Jungkook smiled and placed his phone on the bedside table and slept again, hugging Moonbin close to him.

======================

Both Jimin and Jungkook woke up from their sleep when they heard giggles. Moonbin's giggles. "You two are cuddling" their son teased making both male blush "I took pictures Dada!" Moonbin grinned showing Jungkook's phone in his hand.

Jungkook gets out of bed and fist bumped Moonbin, both laughing. ''Brat!" Jimin threw a pillow at Jungkook who quickly dodged it.

"Hey! We looked cute!" Jungkook smiled at his phone winking at his son for taking good pictures.

"Shut it" Jimin gets out of bed "I'll go make breakfast, both of you shower you stink" Jimin was about to leave when Moonbin said "No Good morning kisses?" Moonbin tilted his head, Jimin sighed and was about to peck Moonbin's cheek when Moonbin stops Jimin.

"Not me appa~" Moonbin smiled mischievously "Kiss Dada instead" he winks making Jimin blush.

"I can't do that! That's embarrassing"

"You two made me isn't that way more embarrassing than just a kiss?" Moonbin questions making Jungkook laugh loudly as he high-fived his son.

"Where in the world did you learn things like this?"

"School" Moonbin grinned

"Maybe you should quit school then" Jimin rolled his eyes

"Okay, I'll send his teacher a letter for that" Jungkook.

"WHAT? I WAS JUST KIDDING!" Jimin punches Jungkook's arms but not enough to hurt the taller. Jungkook grabbed Jimin's wrist making the smaller look up at him "Moonbin requested you something, maybe you should at least do that" Jungkook smirked, Jimin glanced at his son who was looking at them with anticipation. 

"Alright! But, m-move y-your h-head that way" Jimin stuttered, Jungkook giggled and moved his face sideways so that Jimin could kiss his cheek. Jimin licked his lips and stared at Jungkook's side, the older was anticipating for Jimin to kiss him. A good morning kiss you may say, "hurry up, my neck hurts" Jungkook joking said.

"Alright" Jimin rolled his eyes and was about to peck Jungkook's cheek when suddenly Jungkook turned his head making their lips crashed.

'Lub dub lub dub' Both of their heart beat as one. They were completely lost by their actions, it was amazing. It felt surreal, but Jimin felt something.

Something he doesn't want to feel. Fear
He was afraid to get his heart broken, just by kissing Jungkook he feels like he wants to love again and yet he's scared to be left out again. Jimin pushed Jungkook and quickly left the room, leaving Moonbin and Jungkook there.

Temptation. Fear. Hope. Being Inlove is the most hardest thing a human would want to feel. Intense loneliness, some people wishes this. But, can you handle the pain it would cause?

=======================

I'm rlly sorry I couldn't update much! I was so busy updating my AU in twt that I totally forgot about this one.

Feel free to follow me and check out my au @/hajimajikook

Love lots!