his manager-55

Jungkook's smiling from ear to ear as Jimin beside him cheering for their son. It was cloud 9 for Jungkook, he had never been to something like this it's new but overwhelming.

"Yah! YOU CAN DO IT MOONBIN-AH!" Jimin yelled as Moonbin run towards the finish line. Jimin looked at Jungkook who was smiling behind his mask. "Yah!" Jimin calls making Jungkook startle "cheer for your son! dammit" Jungkook's smile even widens

He takes a deep breath and yelled "YOU CAN DO IT MOONBIN! SHOW THEM THAT YOU'RE, MY SON!" Jungkook yells making Jimin laugh softly.

"He's you're son." Jimin smiles

"He's our son..."

====================

The day is about to end and this is the right time to tell Moonbin the truth. It's making both of them nervous. Jungkook looked at Jimin who looked troubled, he squeezed his hand softly making the smaller look at him.

Jungkook just smiled at Jimin reassuring him, "it's okay..." The taller male said, Jimin nodded and looked at his son who was now sitting on the countertop. "Baby, please get down from there..." Jimin said letting go of jungkook's hand and making his way to his son.

"Baby, I-We need to tell you something. Could you please get down from there" Jimin said softly which Moonbin quickly obligated

"What is it?" He hopped off then faces both Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin squatted and glanced at Jungkook before looking at Moonbin "You said you were wondering a-about your dad r-right?" Jimin held both Moonbin's hands, caressing them softly.

"Is Mr. Jeon my dad?" Moonbin suddenly asked making both males startle "appa, is Uncle Kookie my dada?"

Jungkook just looked at Moonbin with wide eyes, Jungkook didn't even notice the tears in his eyes.

He waited for this.

He dreamed of this.

And now his dream finally came true.

"I'm y-your dada Moonbin-ah..." Jungkook walks closer to Moonbin "and dada is so sorry for not finding both of you sooner, but I did try to look for your appa..." Jungkook tears fall as he caresses Moonbin's face. Jimin stood up crying as well, giving both their privacy.

"Dada is so sorry" Jungkook sobs "Moonbin-ah I'm so sorry for h-hurting you and your appa...I'm sorry for not knowing about you...I'm sorry for making things difficult for you..." Jungkook cried and cried.

Moonbin just cupped his face and looked him in the eye "Don't cry dad, you're breaking my heart" Moonbin's lip quivered.

Jungkook quickly pulled him into a hug, he signals Jimin to come and join the hug.

Finally their first hug as a Family.

========================

Someone commented on my story that I should change the plot and shit like that. I'm not gonna change anything just for your sake okay? It's either you deal with what I write or leave. You can choose.

Trust me on this okay? I'm the one writing the story. And I already said that this book will be angsty.

I'm not gonna do things just to please you, I'm doing this because I want my story to turn out like this. If you have a problem with that just leave.

Anyways!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! STAY SAFE! AND HAPPY HOLIDAY's!!!!!