his manager-11

9 years ago.

Today, I saw the most beautiful boy in school. He had this eye smile that can make your heart beat rapidly. I didn't know his name, but every time I see him everything feels much better.

===============

After 3 whole months I finally have the courage to ask him out, he looked shy at first and would blush at every word I say. He was 15 at that time amd I was 16, we we're both young, yes. But that didn't stop me from liking this boy infornt of me. How could I let him slip away? How could I?

================

After 2 months of dating he finally said yes. His sweet yes, I felt like I was the most lucky guy. Jimin he was different, I didn't really cared about everyone, heck I didn't give a fuck about my family. But, that change when he saw me playing my guitar on the roof top.

Flashback on the roof top scene:

As I play my guitar softly as I hum I heard someone behind me, I looked at the orange haired boy as he blushed.

"What are you doing here?" I eyed him from head to toe as I finally met his soft gaze.

"I-I was just wandering around, and I heard you playing and got curious. I'm sorry." He bowed, he was about to go when I stopped him.

"Wait, stay." I said, he looked at me with a shocked expression "its okay, sit." I tapped on the bench next to me as he walked hesitantly.

"I'm really sorry for disturbing yo-"

"I said It's okay, I don't mind." I didn't know what's happening to me but I liked his company even though he is still a stranger, I felt comfortable. For once.

As time passed by pur friendship bloomed and so does my feelings, I would write songs about him without him knowing.

I looked at him as he admired the falling cherry blossoms, he looked beautiful. Like always.

"Let's date." I said "I like you." He looked at me with a blush on his face I just grinned I didn't know how I was so bold about him dating me but I think this is the right moment.

"Okay." He smiled.

=====================

One year later.

"Babe! Where's my socks?" I yelled from downstairs

"It's on the table" I heard him yell back from upstairs, yes we're living together. Our parents decided that we take our relationship to the next level. They rented us an apartment that was enough for both of us.

====================

"Babe, I love you. Always" I said as I kissed his forehead as I rubbed small circles on his waist as we slowly swayed to the music.

He looked up at me "I love you too, please never leave me" He said as he puts his head on my chest while his hands were wrapped around my neck.

"I won't. I promise."

=====================

But its not always rainbows and butterflies.

"WHO IS SHE?!" he yelled

"She was a friend Jimin! Why can't you get that inside your head?!"

"SHE WAS ALL OVER YOU! and you were doing nothing!"

"She doesn't fucking know I have a boyfriend!"

"Nobody does asshole! 'Cause you've been so scared to tell them who it is, your ashamed of me and your sexuality! That's why!" Anger bursted into me as I stride closer to him

"If only your a fucking girl and have a pussy I wouldn't mind screaming your name to the whole world! But I guess luck isn't on my side and gave me a gay bo--" he slapped me across my face as he cried softly.

"Okay, so you are ashamed of me for being a boy. I'm sorry. " he said as he left our apartment.

==================

4 months later I was finally a trainee on Bighit. Jimin supported me like he usually does, I was ready to tell the world that I have a boyfriend. Yes, but Mr. Bang told me that it was too soon.

Ji-eun was a trainee back then, like me. Everyone speculated that we were together, I want to deny because I'm hurting my love. But, I kinda liked the attention. So I didn't and thats the fucked up thing I did.

======================

'BREAKING NEWS JEON JUNGKOOK AND LEE JI-EUN CONFIRMED DATING'

were not.

'JEON JUNGKOOK AND LEE JI-EUN CAUGHT KISSING?'

we didn't.

'JEON JUNGKOOK INLOVE WITH LEE JI-EUN?'

I'm inlove with him.

=====================

I didn't know a call could break my heart.

"Jungkook, let's stop this."

My whole world crashing down when I heard those words.

He wants me to let go.

"No." I said firmly, as I tried to hold back my tears.

"We're both tired of this, and you know it."

"I'm not tired of us Jimin! I love you!"

"Tell her that."

"Jimin, you know I can't--"

"Okay, Jungkook did it ever cross your mind that those articles about you and her hurt me? Did you ever realize that you have a boyfriend? Or because she's a girl?"

"No, it's not that baby"

"Jungkook, let's take a break. Please"

I'll regret this.

I knew I would.

"Okay. Let's take a break."

======================

Jk's POV about their past.