Surgery

For days now rainbow had been having stomach pains in the bottom right hand side, she had tried to just put it down to a stitch caused by her sports training but today it was becoming unbearable and she was starting to feel sick with it.

Windy whistles: rainbow dinner!

Rainbow: coming mum!

Rainbow went downstairs for her dinner. She started to eat but was starting to feel sick as she did.

Bow hothoof: dashie are you ok? This is usually your favourite food.

Rainbow: I know I just feel a little sick.

Rainbows parents don't know about the pain in her stomach.

Windy whistles: sweetie if you really don't feel good why don't you go and lie down for a bit?

Rainbow: yeah ok.

Rainbow went up to her bedroom and got on her bed. Not long after she lied down did the pain in her stomach come back, this time however it was unbearable. She got out of bed and after almost fainting she stumbled back downstairs to where her parents were, she was sweating and panting by the time she got downstairs.

Rainbow: *weakly* mum? Dad?

That was she said before passing out.

Windy whistles and bow hothoof: RAINBOW!

They went over their daughter to try and wake her up but to no avail.

Bow hothoof: what do you suppose is wrong?

Windy whistles: I'm not sure *feels rainbows forehead* but she's burning up, do you think we should call an ambulance?

Bow hothoof: no it'll be quicker to drive ourselves.

He picked rainbow up and carried her to the car and then drove as fast as he was aloud to the hospital. When they got there he carried her in and started frantically calling out for a doctor to come and help.

Bow hothoof: help please! I think daughters really sick!

Doctor: ok sir let me have a look at her. What's her name and age?

Windy whistles: it's rainbow dash and she's 17.

Rainbow had now woken up but she was crying in pain.

Rainbow: *crying* ow I-it h-hurt!

Windy whistles: *strokes rainbows hair* shh sweetie the doctors going to have a look to see what's wrong.

Doctor: where does it hurt kid?

Rainbow: m-my s-stomach!

Doctor: ok am I ok to just have a feel to see if I can find anything wrong?

Rainbow: *nods*

Doctor: ok.

The doctor lifts rainbows shirt up a little bit so he can feel her stomach. He presses all over and when he gets to right hand side she lets out a scream in pain.

Doctor: *to rainbows parents* I think it's appendicitis, but I need to an X-ray just to be sure.

Windy whistles: yeah that's fine.

After about 20 minutes the x ray was done and the results were in.

Doctor: ok so rainbow does have appendicitis, and she'll need surgery to take it out. Are we ok to do it now?

Windy whistles and bow hothoof: *nods*

Doctor: ok I'll need you to sign these consent forms.

Once the forms were signed the surgery went ahead. After about and hour the procedure was over and rainbow started to wake up. She saw her parents sat at the end of the bed.

Rainbow: *groggily* m-mum? D-dad?

Windy whistles: hey sweetie, how are you feeling?

Rainbow: tired and sore.

Bow hothoof: yeah you will be for a while kiddo. Do feel Ill though?

Rainbow: no.

Windy whistles: well that's good. Bow why don't you go and tell the doctor that she's awake.

Bow hothoof: good idea.

He went and told the doctor that rainbow had woken up and the doctor decided he was going to keep rainbow in the hospital for a couple more days just to be safe. After a couple of days she was back home and back on her feet.

A/N: request for Baileydash613