Nerves or Something Else?

Today at Canterlot high school the rainbooms we're going to be doing a show in the gym to try and raise the money for new equipment. The football (soccer team) also had a game straight after. Rainbow was the lead singer for the band and also the captain of the team. She had weird feeling in her stomach which she put down to nerves which was weird because she almost never got nervous, however these events were for charity so maybe thats why she was so anxious about it.

Sunset: rainbow are you ready we need to go out on stage?

Rainbow: yeah I'm coming!

The girls went out on stage the lights went down, the disco lights came on and the music started. Rainbow was about to start singing when she felt like as soon as she opened her mouth she would be sick. The other students were starting to get annoyed.

Student 1: come on sing already!

Student 2: we haven't got all day!

They just kept shouting and eventually rainbow just ran off the stage because she felt like she was going to sick. The rest of the girls followed her with worried looks on their faces. Once they caught up with rainbow she was outside leaning against the wall with her hands on her knees.

Fluttershy: dashie are you ok? What happened back there?

Rainbow: I'm ok girls, I just got a little nervous that's all.

Rarity: but darling you never get nervous to perform. But you do look a little peaky. Are you sure it's nerves and not something else?

Rainbow: well now that you mention it I do feel a little... *throws up*

The girls gasped as fluttershy gently rubbed rainbows back. She touch rainbows forehead and then looked at the others with a worried look on her face.

Fluttershy: she's burning up. I think we should take her to nurses office.

They all agreed and took rainbow to see the nurse. When they got there the nurse took rainbows temperature.

Twilight: how is she nurse Redheart?

Nurse Redheart: she seems to have a little bit of a temperature so she's probably got that stomach bug that's been going around. I'll call her mother and get her to come and pick her up.

Nurse Redheart left the girls to go and call windy whistles. They all sat in the office and waited for her to arrive. Rainbow had been given a bucket just in case she needed to be sick again, which she did. As she threw up fluttershy rubbed her back. Just then nurse Redheart and windy whistles walked in.

Windy whistles: oh baby are you alright?!

Rainbow: *embarrassed* yeah mum I'm fine! *throws up again*

Windy whistles: mmm I don't think so. Come on let's go home.

Rainbow: *panicking* but what about the show and the game? Both teams need me!

Aj: dashie you're sick, we'll be ok and I'm sure the team will be as well. You just go home and get some rest.

Rainbow then left with her mother. When they got home rainbow had been sick in the car (into a plastic bag that windy had bought with her) they got into the house and rainbow went and laid down on the sofa. Windy came in with some medicine and a bucket, which rainbow threw up into as soon as it was handed to her. She started to cry partly from the puking and partly because she felt she had let everyone down.

Windy whistles: baby what's the matter?

Rainbow: *sobbing* I f-feel l-like I-I've l-let e-everyone d-down!

Windy whistles: oh baby you haven't let anyone down, you can't help being poorly. Don't worry you'll get another chance to perform. Now why don't you try to get some sleep?

Rainbow: ok will you stay with me though? Pleaseeeeee.

Windy whistles: *chuckles* yes baby I'll stay with you.

They sat on the sofa talking talking breaks when rainbow needed to be sick. After a few minutes rainbow was asleep, so windy kept stroking her cheek and leaned down and whispered in her ear...

Windy whistles: get better soon dashie.