Migraine

Rainbow: mum can I go to pinkies for a sleepover?!

Windy whistles: yes dashie!

Rainbow: thanks!

Rainbow and her friends had been invited to go to pinkies for a sleepover, she was really excited but she could feel a slight headache coming on. So when she got downstairs she decided to take some paracetamol (pain killer).

Windy whistles: everything ok rainbow?

Rainbow: yeah mum I'm fine, I've just got a slight headache don't worry.

Windy whistles: well ok then. Come on I'll take you round to pinkies.

Rainbow: ok.

*time skip to at pinkies house*

Even after taking the pain killers rainbows headache wasn't getting any better, in fact it was getting worse and she was starting to feel sick. 

Sunset: so who wants to have a video game tournament?! I call tireks revenge, it's full of blood and gore.( i know it probably isn't but let's just pretend)

Rarity: honestly sunset, what is it with you and violence?

Aj: well I'm in! What about you rainbow?

Rainbow: *dizzily* uhh y-yeah I'm in.

Twilight: are you ok rainbow? You look a little pale.

Rainbow: yeah don't worry about me girls I'm fine. Come on let's play the game.

The girls started to play the game and to her surprise even rarity enjoyed it. However rainbow was struggling with the pain in her head, it was now starting to become unbearable. All of sudden she could see black spots and she felt like she was going to throw up, but as she stood up to go to the bathroom she passed out.

Pinkie: dashie!

Rarity: do you think she's alright?

Aj: considering she just fainted rarity, I'm going to say no.

Rarity: it was a question.

Sunset: girls! Stop it!

Rainbow then started to wake up, but as soon she did she threw up all over the floor as she wasn't able to get up in time. She sat on the floor crying and clutching the side of her head as the pain was now excruciating.

Fluttershy: dashie what's wrong?

Rainbow: *crying* m-my h-head h-hurts! *gags*

Sunset: pinkie do you have a bucket?

Pinkie: yeah I'll go and get one.

As soon as pinkie gave rainbow the bucket she started throwing up again.

Aj: what do you think is wrong with her?

Twilight: looking at her symptoms, it looks like a migraine.

Pinkie: what's a migraine?

Twilight: it's basically a severe headache.

Rainbow: *throws up* ugh the lights are hurting my eyes.

Fluttershy: *rubs rainbows back* maybe we should go into a dark room?

Twilight: I actually think it would be best if rainbow goes home. She'll not be to sleep and get better here with all of us.

Fluttershy: *whispers* what do you think dashie? Do you feel like it would be best if you went home?

Rainbow: *nodded and throws up again*

Pinkie: I'll ask my mum to call windy whistles.

Rainbows mum arrived to pick her up and took her home. When the got home rainbow went straight up the toilet and threw up again. When she was done she went straight into her room turned the lights off and got under the covers. Windy came in a some stronger pain killers, a drink and a bucket.

Windy whistles: here sweetie take these.

Rainbow: thank you.

Windy whistles: no problem. Now get some sleep, love you.

Rainbow: love you too.

As soon as her mother left rainbow was fast asleep.