"Where is mate?!" Growled Lucifer as soon as Azron and Azealah got close enough. His chest burned as he was so close to his mate yet so far. As long as Azron and Azealah are here then Meredith was here too.

"Away from you mister." Azealah said while putting on her best glaring face.

Azron almost cooed at her and her cuteness out loud but he knew better than to do so as Azealah will whine about it later and she won't let her touch him until she finished with her speech. Yeah there's no way he could just sit there while his beautiful mate scolds him with her luscious lips and not be able to touch or hold her.

Lucifer looked at the Angel in front of him as he knew he couldn't harm her in absolutely any way as she has Azron's protection all over her.

"Why did you do it? Huh?" The Angel questioned him.

Lucifer just sat there staring at her and Azron's wrapped arm around her waist and ached once again as he wanted what they have. He wanted to have his Meredith in front of him saying whatever she wants because she knew he'll always have her back and she has his protection no matter what. He didn't want her to protect herself from him but for him to protect her.

"Out!" Lucifer growled as his councils quickly disappeared. Azron and Azealah stood their grounds though.

"I don't know." Whispered Lucifer in a broken voice, "it wasn't me. It wasn't even my Demons. I feel them but I can't make out what their trying to say. They're foggy and almost as if they're weak but I still have my powers. It was almost as if I was possessed... it's just so confusing." Lucifer said softly as his head dropped down to look at the floor ashamed of what he has done to his Meredith.

Azealah's eyes widened at first but then softened as she knew he was telling the truth. The king of Hell would never show any kind of weakness or emotion unless he trusted the person. Lucifer saying this to them meant he trusted them and Azealah wasn't going to let his trust down.

After a couple of silent moments Azealah walked a bit closer to Lucifer with Azron hot on her heels, "Let us help you." Azealah said softly as she wished to do this for Meredith and not Lucifer.

"What?" Azron and Lucifer questioned at the same time with utter confusion.

"Flower we shouldn't get involved. Let's go cuddle and kis- humph" Azron tried to speak whisper in his mate's ear but she slightly elbowed his stomach causing his to huff and straighten up.

"You said you don't know what is happening to you. It was almost as if you were possessed so let us help you find out what or who is possessing you." Spoke Azealah.

Lucifer looked at her wide eyes and a slightly opened mouth, "how?" He whispered in a daze as all he could think about is getting help and finally having his mate accept and forgive him.

"Well first we need to stop the war. And then see what Meredith wants because the decision at the end has to be made by her." Azealah smartly spoke.

Azron almost whined out loud at how much time that'll take when all he wants is a place with just his mate and a bed where they can cuddle all day. Okay maybe not just cuddle...

Azealah looked at Azron with puppy eyes knowing he's wise enough to know how to start her plan. The Demon looked down at his mate and her innocent look that just wanted to help everyone and sighed before a smirk took its place on his handsome face.

He slightly leaned down to whisper in his mate's ear, "if I do this then promise to spend all day tomorrow with just me." He knew this was like blackmailing but he didn't care one bit as long as he finally has his Flower all to himself with no interruptions. And he also knew that there's is absolutely no way Azealah can say no to this.

"I promise." Squealed Azealah before adding, "as long as Meredith and Lucifer are good." She had to make sure her friend is alright before leaving her alone. Azron almost argued with her but he knew she'll just pull up one of her adorable face expressions and make him lose the argument. So instead he just nodded.

"Inform Heaven you'll be stepping down from your Throne. This will stop the war and give you some time alone to work something out with Meredith. And then cut off all connections with Heaven and anyone who isn't trust worthy in Hell. Who ever is trying to control you will eventually show up to see what is happening in Hell." Azron said and Azealah looked up at her mate in adoration at how smart he is.

Azron looked down at his Angel for a second before looking up and then back down as he wanted to watch her look at him with adoration longer. His chest involuntarily puffing out in pride.

"Fair." Is all what Lucifer said.

"Go announce it now and we'll go talk to Meredith." Azron spoke as he sure as Hell would do absolutely anything to get Meredith with Lucifer again so he could have all his mate's attention. Selfish? Maybe but not like he cared.

Lucifer nodded as he stood up from his Throne knowing he probably won't be sitting on it for a while during this time. Hell could feel how's their King by the dark aurora that surrounds them. And this plan won't work if they felt Lucifer's aurora instead of Azron's.

Azealah and Azron turned around and just as they were about to exit the Throne room hand in hand, Lucifer spoke.

"Azron. Azealah." He called out and both the Angel and Demon turned around.

"Thank you." He said truly appreciating the help. Whether this will work or not, they still wanted to help him.

Azron only nodded as a reply because that what he usually does and Azealah chirped a "You're welcome."

"I'm only doing this for Meredith." Called out Azealah just before the Throne door shut behind them as they exited. Lucifer knew this.

He knew the Angel wouldn't help the person who created her mate too strong for his own and who had rejected him. But he was still extremely grateful for their help.

Now the final decision goes back to Meredith.

——————-

Please Vote, Comment, and Share!!
Thank you so much for reading this story! I'm so grateful for each and every one of you 💕

Questions of the chapter;

1- Is water wet?

2- What makes you, you? Like what's one thing that could represent you?

3- How is school?