Twenty-two (Final)

Start from the beginning

Harry was confused at first, but shrugged it off as he admired the beautiful stars. 

On the other side of the room, Louis walked in, but he looked sad. 

"Harry," Louis started off, but tears were filling his eyes, and, he didnʻt have his mask on. 

"Yeah?" Harry whispered. 

"I have loved you since the day that I met you." Louis chocked up. "A-and, Iʻm so sorry t-that I have to do t-this to you," he cried. 

"Lou, whatʻs going on?" Harry frowned. 

"We didnʻt even touch our whole time together and managed to achieve that u-until we did." He wiped the tears on his cheek. "Iʻm so happy we got to spend time together, even if that meant I had to leave you in your room." Harry frowned. 

"Lou?" 

"I lied." Louis said. 

"What?"

"I knew that my second tr-treatment didnʻt work the whole time and I was slowly dying in the inside." Louis stepped closer as Harry began to cry. "I wanted to keep it a secret, away from you, because you seemed so happy all this time a-and I knew I couldnʻt do that to you."

Harry tried to wipe the tears away, but new ones refilled. 

"And the way how we bot-both got along so well. We would te-tell each other everything, w-we would hold hands wh-while wearing gloves, we would imagine touching each other." Louis cried. 

Louis reached for something behind him, and pulled out the giraffe, the turtle, and the pillow. He gave each and one of them a soft kiss before handing them to Harry. 

"Haz, Iʻm so sorry." Louis cried as he stood next to Harry. "I was the one to tell Myra and Eve to tell you to ignore me because I wanted to die without you knowing and just thought I had to ignore you." Louis confessed. 

"What changed your mind?" Harry frowned as he cried. 

"I loved you, thatʻs what made me change my mind." Louis replied. Harry tried to smile as tears were streaming down his cheek. 

"Please close your eyes. I donʻt want you to see me walk out that door, knowing Iʻm never coming back." Louis whispered. 

"Wait," Harry said before looking around the room. "Go on my desk, I got you something." Harry smiled. 

Louis looked over to his desk and walked towards it. He picked up an embroidery and admired it. 

"I made it a while ago, it was when I really wished you were here with me and I wanted to hold your hand

"I made it a while ago, it was when I really wished you were here with me and I wanted to hold your hand." Harry smiled. 

"I love it..." Louis smiled as he went back into his spot. "But, I need you to close your eyes, for me." He whispered. Harry frowned, but realized he really had to do this.