⚠️Tell Her the Truth before everything's goes wrong ⚠️

Leigh's Pov

"Copy that" I said before cutting off the line. I closed the matebook and stand up. The wind blows as I look down at the streets, I'm in the top of the tallest building in the city. Looking around and enjoy the night lights that sparkles like Christmas lights. I can feel the holiday vibes from my place. I sighed and hoping everything will be alright in the future. Rather I don't know there's a Huge bomb coming in our life. I walk near to my chopper and fly up in the air and get my ass in Diana's Office.

Diana standing in a glass wall facing the town. Her hands on her back, and look like she's in deep thought.

" You need to talk to me?"  I ask as walking near to her. The whole hall way was empty and just the two of us here facing the Huge Glass Wall.

" Ye-ah, but I don't know how to tell you or to ask you" She response on me, without looking at me.

" O--kay? This kinda serious, Are going to step down at your position? " I ask and she took a quick glance on me and shrugged her head. Then she put her hand side of her coat, she sighed.

" I'm not going to step down my position, I have alot to do " she explained to me and I nodded.

" When I ( she sighed again, now I'm confused )  it's better you heard it personally, follow me " she said then walk, so I following her steps. I'm too confused when we entered the interrogation room. There's a beaten guy there sitting on the chair ( with handcuffs )
Diana dismissed the two guard and they walk outside.

" Tell her what you know " Diana commanded to the beaten guy, giving him a superiority stare ( He gulp and tighten his hands )

" After Mr Victor's Death someone Sit on his Position his name is Carter. With a help of two most influence Businessman in the city. He said his the first child of Theodore Danvers ( With that I'm Stuck on my pace. I'm trying to process this slowly and clearly )  He also Won a bet money to his friends because his father know his name. We know that because one of my friend was inside of his office house when he call his father " the guy ended his story.

" How do you know his the first child Theodore Danvers?" I ask curiously.

" Because YOU LOOK LIKE HIM but have a blue eyes " He answered with a smirk and I clenched my fist and trying to punch him but Diana Stop my hand. I'm angry, why father never mentioned this to me, to my sister, to my mother? Wait is mother know this? Or it's just my Father?? I ask myself then walked out. 'I need some air '  I said to myself.

" Leigh! " Diana call out my name in the hallway. But I don't have a time to answer her. I turn my heels inside of the elevator and push the button down to parking floor. The elevator ding and opened then I rush outside. I jump into my Motorcycle, put my helmet, start the engine and hit the streets. My mind have alot of questions need to be answer. I drive for a long hours and the wheels lead to my mother's villa. I stop at the huge gate and there's alot of guards like it's tripled. I took off my helmet and the one guard rush to me.

" Ma'am, it's nice to see you here " He greeted.

" Why so many guarding my mother's house?" I ask looking at him, he look nervously on me.