Hard-earned

Beam POV

Papa was happy when he walked up the stage to place my medal on me during my graduation. He's not very vocal about it but I knew deep in my heart that he's proud of me.

"Pa, this is for you. You're my inspiration to make it this far. Mama too.", I told him as we were descending stage left.

"I'm so sorry Beam that I wasn't a good father to you." He said while holding my hand.

"Tsss... Stop that pa... We shouldn't be in a dramatic mood. I just finished my degree, we should be celebrating!"

Papa invited some of my friends and my foster family slash bosses to a celebratory dinner in one of the finest resturant in the province. It was a rare moment that I was able to be with my father for a long time.

After graduating, I continued working under the couple who became my foster parents. They said if I wanted to pursue another line of work, I'm free to do so to make use of my degree. But if I still wanted to stay it would be fine.

I stayed for another five months with them until I was hired as an instructor in my alma mater. Of course, I'm truly grateful to my bosses for everything that they had than for me and I moved out once I started working in the school. I rented a small apartment not far from it.

During this time, I got myself a girlfriend, Sammy. She's a nurse in the provincial hospital. It was my first legitimate relationship ever in my life.

I also planned to enroll in the only Med School in the province but tuition was too high for my salary. I just couldn't afford it. So instead, I just enrolled in the Masters program while teaching in the school.

I met Ter in Graduate School. We're classmates in a few classes but he's six years older than me. He works for the government in the Department of Science and Technology. From the first time I saw him, I knew he's a closet gay. There's something about his gazes that seemed to feel me up.

Aside from that, he's overly sweet around me and has a habit of paying for me when we go out. Though he didn't say directly, I understood that he was interested in me. But I mostly ignore it since he doesn't do anything considered inappropriate. He's cool. We're cool. I even shared my life to and about my plans of enrolling in med school.

"Perfect, Beam!", Ter exclaimed. "I'll refer you my friend working in that med school. They accept a study now, pay later scheme."

"Really?" I was super happy to hear what he said. "I'll truly be grateful Ter!"

After our major exams in our Masters, one of our classmates, Lance, invited our class to chill and hang for drinks at their place. Of course since we're all adults needing some time to unwind, the whole class joined in.

When everyone was getting tipsy and intoxicated, one by one our classmates started to go home. Because it was already past midnight and there's no more public transport, I hitched a ride in Ter's car. But I was totally wasted and passed out as soon as I strapped myself down inside the car.

Though my memory was hazy, I remembered Ter helping me get inside his house and to his bedroom. He laid me down to his bed and struggled a bit in removing my shirt and pants. Next thing I knew, he was on my side and kissing my lips while caressing my body. I'm positive that I did not return his kisses. He moved his kisses to my neck and chest. He gave ample love to my torso like he was worshipping it.

Finally he moved his mouth again towards the direction of my crotch. He pulled down my briefs to reveal my still flaccid cock. Without any hesitation, he swallowed it and played his tongue around it. Naturally, my manhood reacted and started waking up from it's slumber. As it grew, he sucked it gently as if controlling the blood flow to rush faster for it to grow erect in a flash.