The start of something beautiful?

Please share my story, vote & comment. I don't wanna keep updating and not getting any support. Please read my book and support me please and thank you!

Mila P.O.V

I saw Kayden come into the store and I tried to rush out. He bump into me but I kept on walking. Then I'd thought to myself I ain't about be scared of this nigga so I went up to him and threaten him. He looked shocked at first and then went back to being an asshole.

I went to the store to get some ice packs for ava. I feel so bad for her.

"Aye yurp , Yo!", I heard somebody calling me then I recognized the voice and kept walking.

"So you gone ignore me?", Kayden ran up to me and grab my arm. I snatch my arm back and waited for him to speak.

"Why you always got an attitude?"

"Cuz niggas like you irritate me now move", I said while pushing him out my way. He slid back in front of me.

"Look I'm trying to be nice and"- I cut him off.

"Then don't ".

He mugged me.

"Ok I'ma ignore that now like I was saying I think we got off to a bad start. I wanna get to know you'.

"I don't think I wanna be cool with a nigga who tried to kill me".

"I was tryna be nice to you and you caught an attitude. I couldn't go out like no bitch and let you hit me in front of all them people".

"Yeah whatever listen you mad disrespectful and to tell you the truth I don't wanna be involved with you in any type of relationship. Do me a favor and stop talking to me all together".

"Aight fuck it then that's what happens when I try to be nice to these bitches. And don't put ya fucking hands on me".

"Stop calling me out my name that the main reason I don't fuck with you".

"Ah blah,blah ,blah stop bitching".

"Shut up you the one who want me to be your friend".

"Give me ya number".

"No bye".

"I can either get it the easy way or the hard way".

"If you gone put a gun to me again if so remember what I said".

He grab me by my waist and went in my back pocket and got my Iphone 5s.

"Give me my phone!", I yelled irritated.

"Chill out , here. I'll text you and you better respond".

"I won't".

"Ard and see what happens", He said that and walked away.

I got back in the house and gave ava the ice packs.

"I gotta get home bye y'all, Nia said hugging me then ava.

"Bye", we said in usion.

"So ava you wanna talk?"

She shook her head no.

"Fine then I'll talk to you. So you know Kayden this nigga put a gun to my throat".

Ava made a oh no he didn't face.

"Yes. But anyways today when I was at the store and I saw him".

I told her the rest of the story.

'Um he crazy", Ava said.

"Right I mean he cute and all but nah. Oh and we kissed".

"So why he pull a gun out on you?"

"Because I socked the mess out of him I told you this".

"Damn y'all sound like a match made in heaven".

"No we don't I don't like him. Where were you tho?"

Ava looked around the room.

"You gone answer me or nah?"

"If I tell you, you gotta promise not to tell no one else and don't judge me".

"You got my word".

"Ard as you know I was dancing with Ajay. Then we started flirting. I tried to walk away from it but he pulled me back and kissed me then It was all over after that. He took me upstairs and we had sex and I feel asleep".

"Dammit ava I hope this nigga don't go around telling the whole school, wait aren't you a virgin?"

"I was he took it.Damn he was in deep to that shit hurt but then it felt good".

"Ugh if he call you a hoe I'ma have to hurt him. I mean that was some hoe shit but we gone blame it on the alcohol".

"That what I said. I mean he drove me home he don't seem like he runs his mouth. I do wonder what he thinks of me tho. I don't want him to think I'm a hoe cuz I'm not. I just fucked up".

" Right you not a hoe just don't fuck nobody else tho".

" I know but I always thought I'll lose my virginity to my boyfriend not some random dude. I disgust myself".

"Shut up ava, well was it good"?

"Yup it was hella good he put me right to sleep".

I laugh.

"Oh my ava what am I'm going to do with you?"

"Just love me for who I am".

"I do boo, I do. Look this nigga just text me".

"What he say?"

"What you doing. I'ma open it just so he know I read it and not respond. He a bitch ass nigga anyways".

"So you wasn't scared when he had the gun to you?"

"Hell yeah girl but I didn't show it. He looked like he wanted to beat my ass I was terrified".

"So how he a bitch ass nigga if you scared of him?"

"I was scared of him at that moment. It kinda turns me on when he mad tho not that mad but like when he throw me against the wall, I like that shit".

"Um you like  it rough. Well you messing with a thug so I guess you should".

"That's not my nigga".

"Whatever you say".