Slumber Party

Mila P.O.V

After dinner I decided they girls should stay over and we can have a slumber party. But every since sky zone Nia been acting strange guess I'll have to see wassup with her.

"So what have y'all been up to?", I asked.

"Well me and ajay are doing good but I kinda want him out of the game", River said.

"I agree one hundred percent. Adien get called like at two-three in the morning to go handle some business. It scares me like what if doesn't make it back home", Ava said.

"It is scary but y'all can't think like that just pray that they will make it home", Nia said.

"Yeah", I said while all us nodded our head in agreement. "But anyways it's time for some fun! Lets go make sundaes and have pillow fights and all that other stuff you see in movies".

We all headed down stairs and made our sundaes. I had a sundae with strawberries, rainbow sprinkle, whip cream, strawberry ice cream, gummy bears and sour worms. It was muy delicioso.

"Sooo um is anybody still a virgin?", River asked.

"Well we all know I'm not", Ava chuckled.

"Wait when the hell did you lose your virginity?", River asked.

"Oh yeah only mila knows. Well remember that night at the party , yeah got a little drunk adien was temping me and ya know the rest. At least he's my boyfriend now right".

"Wow ok ava I see you. Anyway I'm not a virgin anymore lost it two months ago".

"Damn you saying it like you proud", I said.

"It anit no shame in it , he's my boyfriend and I know it was quick but he's really been there for me".

"Yeah I would know if we spent more time together".

"Ok mila you sayin it like it's our fault", Nia said.

"I didn't say it was anyone fault I was just sayin we don't spend that much time together anymore".

"Maybe because you spend all ya time with ava", Nia said under her breath.

"What you say?, you know if you got something you can speak a little louder", I said getting irritated.

"Nothing yo lets watch a movie on Netflix", she said while latching onto my arm and pulling me over to the couch.

"Oh lets watch don't be a menace to society while drinking juice, Its our favorite", Nia said.

"No lets watch scary movie 3", Ava said.

"Ard scary movie 3 it is", I said while noticing Nia was mean mugging ava.

"Hey nia hello like you looking at me all crazy, wassup"?

Nia kept her face expression toward ava then turned to me.

"I don't wanna watch this, how you not gone pick our favorite movie we watch it all the time".

"I didn't think it was that deep it just a movie to put on. I mean if you wanna that movie we can".

"Whatever watch what ya best friend wanna watch", she said as she race up stairs.

River, Ava and I looked at each other dumb founded. I just let it go and put on the movie. We was cracking up at the movie because I swear it's just so dumb. After the movie we went back up to my room.

"Oh yeah we never made out any sleeping arrangements, I said. Well my bed is my bed so y'all know what that mean who's taking the floor?"

"We can all fit on the bed stingy", River said while hitting me with a pillow.

"Ugh sleep on the floor dog", I said playfully.

"Nah nigga do you tell kayden to sleep on the floor?"

"Nope but that's only one person, It is another room in my house so feel free to use it".

"No we all sleeping together it a slumber party , Ava said. Move over so I can lay next to you".

I moved over a little bit and ava cuddled up next to me. No gay shit just sayin she just got use to me being there for here she sleeps the same way with adien and my mom.

Nia had came out from my bathroom and jealousy flashed over her face. I don't know why she still had a spot in the bed because river was at the bottom she was gone be on the right side of me.

"So you just gone take my spot?", Nia said with a lot of attitude.

Ava looked up.

"You talking to me?", She asked pointing at herself.

"Clearly and mila why would you even let her lay there you know I don't like sleeping next to the wall I always sleep right there. And the fuck you so close for y'all gay or something".

"Nia you lucky you my nigga because you acting crazy I'll move to the other side all you had to do was ask".

"Whatever yo I shouldn't have to say anything".

"Yo why you tripping?", I asked.

"I'm not tripping you could of told her that this my spot I always sleep her every time I'm over here".

I was about to say something smart that was gone lead us into an argument but I let it go and went to sleep.