#16

Are you alright kookie?

Jimin asks worriedly looking at Jungkook....

Jungkook slowly nods...

Yeah..he replies....

Who on the earth did something like that...yoongi says frowning...

Someone who hates kookie...Namjoon says.

Tae slaps on his head suddenly..

Watch your words you dork..

Did i say something wrong?? Namjoon asks hobi in a low voice...

Shut up for some moments joon...

Now tell us...hobi says looking at kookie...

You suspect someone? Hobi asks.

I don't have any enemy...Jungkook says in a low voice looking down..

Not until you proposed that dork over there...hobi points at tae...tae smirks at jungkook looks at him...then takes his eyes away immediately...everytime he is looking at tae right now,he thinks about what tae did in front of the whole class a while ago...his ear turns red...

Let's find this out together...hobi says...if this keeps continue...then it won't be good...

Everyone nods...

Let's go & talk in the cafeteria..i am hungry...Namjoon says.

You are always hungry you silly...hobi says annoyedly...i need to have a good talk with eomma to ask did you already ate half of her kitchen...

Not kitchen! I am not a giant....just....namjoon scratches his head shyly....i almost eat everything in the fridge...sometimes keep standing in front of the fridge at midnight...& sometimes thinks if the whole fridge is edible...

Oh boy! Yoongi says crunching his nose..

What...i feel hungry at midnight! That's not my fault...Namjoon says offended..

Yeah yeah...that's my fault...hobi says...let's go to the cafeteria...

Then looks at tae & kook..

You two are coming?? He asks.

Yeah..right after you...tae replies...he stands besides Jungkook...then pats on jungkook's head..jungkook looks at him..

Don't worry..i am gonna find it out & beat the crap out of he or she...i am not gonna let anything happen to you again...tae says smiling..

Seeing him smiling like that,jungkook's heart starts beating fast..

Stop...kookie...stop your heart beating that fast...do your heart have some weird disease?? Why it always beat like that around this guy...don't forget...this is all a 'game'...

But eventually...Jungkook's ear turns red...he tries push rae's hand off..

W..who need your protection...i..i am a man..i don't need it...Jungkook says trying to hide his face..

Tae smirks looking at him..

You look adorable when you blush..he ruffles jungkook's hair....jungkook feels cheek are burning up..

Tae suddenly hold his hand...

Let's go to the cafeteria...he says smiling...

L..let go of my hand...jungkook says looking other side shyly...

Tae leans a little to look at jungkook's face even he was trying so hard to avoid tae's eyes...

Never...you forgot...we are giving ' it' a try...tae smirks.