#28

Hyung,aren't we gonna study??

Jimin looks at Yoongi worriedly....he was playing in his ps5 for two hours now...

They were supposed to study today...their exams are coming in two days. Jimin was studying in the library...when Yoongi dragged him to his home saying they are gonna study there.

Jimin is already lacking behind in a course & trying hard to cop up with it. He isn't fast like others. It takes him time to understand clearly. He has problems with memorization too.Yoongi told him he is gonna teach him that subject...as he really is good at it....true though...he doesn't study much but his grades are excellent...

But jimin sees no sign of study now. Yoongi is playing right the moment they got there..

Jimin holds yoongi's shirt hem,pulling it...

Hyung you said you are gonna teach me...i am gonna fail...

Aish ! Don't do this minnie...just a little more...let me finish this..this subject isn't that hard....hmm??

Jimin nods slowly....he opens his book....but everything he learned in class...seems blurry in his mind now...

He keeps going through everything...but nothing was helping at all...

When Yoongi finally stands up from his place after a few moments,jimin's eyes shine...

Yoongi sits in front jimin....

Show me where you don't understand?

Here hyung..jimin immediately pass him the book..

At first it was going quite well...Yoongi was solving problems....but then suddenly Yoongi tell jimin that he is hungry....

Jimin runs towards the kitchen to make something for him....when he bring that back...Yoongi takes a break to eat first...

After finishing that...they again started with study...

But.....

I am feeling sleepy now...you too should take rest minnie...this is easy peasy work...

Jimin jolts not even his half work was done...

But hyung....

Agh! Believe me....we are gonna make it through...

Yoongi lies on the bed....& suddenly pulls jimin closer to him on the bed...jimin lose balance & falls on Yoongi...

This is bad...this close is bad...

Jimin's heart suddenly starts racing when Yoongi pulls him to his chest...

Sleep okay? You can start fresh after waking up...

Jimin was so close to Yoongi's chest,he even can hear his heart beat. He keeps listening to it silently...Even forgets he has ton of study to complete..

You are so soft...you feel like a pillow....Yoongi murmurs.

Jimin looks at him..he suddenly courage up & puts his hand on yoongi's chest.

Yoongi opens his eyes...

What happened?

N..nothing.....jimin replies shuttering....

Then sleep....Yoongi pulls him more closer & puts his leg on him....

Jimin close his eyes...his heart was melting inside..he doesn't know when hearing yoongi's heartbeat,he falls asleep.