PART 12

HOOR POV:

"You don't talk about rights because if I start, and speak continuously my list of rights on you is not going to end till the end of my life. So you better dare not talk about rights." Butterflies filled my stomach as I stared at him in disbelief. The confession I was hiding myself till now, was standing in front of me making me close my mouth for a while.

My heart skipped a beat in fear and at that moment I wanted nothing more than to vanish into the air. I wanted to hide myself from the people, from him. A few months ago I was ready to meet him, or just look at him from far away but now all that desire just vanished. I had no strength to face him, and I realized I never had any. It was just a temporary urge to just look at him.

I pushed him away from me while glaring at him. My heart beat fast while I mentally steadied myself. "Stay away Sikander, I am not bound to you an-" I was cut off by his sharp voice.

"The relation was bound between us years ago and by that mean You. Are. My. Wife." Sikander takes two steps toward me making me back away from him.

"I never accept that. That relationship was nothing but a piece of paper we were kids at that time." Tears filled my eyes and I blinked them back. I need a break. Clenching my jaw I force myself to stare at him.

"Like I care what you think? You Hooriya Sikander belong to me, your every part mind soul, heart, and body belong to me you get that in your thick small head. That I am never going to let you away from me. Ever." One tear slipped from my eyes making me stare at him helplessly.

'Why was he not understanding.' His features softened a little as he brought his hand up and was about to wipe my tears when I backed away.

"I belong to no one. You are no one to me."

"You belong to me Hooriya and I am everything to you. You pushing me away is hurting me... Don't do that. Don't push me away." He grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss on it and a breath left from me.

"You will tell me that you don't care about me and you think I will accept that? You think I don't see the way you look at me" He places his lips over my head as I close my eyes taking a shaky breath in.

"Don't do this. Please. Just don't do this." I whisper as tears fell from my eyes as he rubs my arms to calm me down I put my head over his chest.

"Stop pushing me away Hoor, I am not going to be away from you no matter how much you say that." I shook my head at his soft voice and moved him away quietly as took a deep breath. Silence filled us only the sound of my harsh breath could be heard. I bit my lips while sensing his stares over me.

Tell me Hoor you want me to show you just how much those words." I let out a deep breath and turned my back toward him.

"Just leave me alone."

"Wrong move and answer my Angle, let me show you just how much I mean it when I say that I am never leaving you alone." He grabbed my wrist tightly and I let out a yelp at how strongly his hand was on me.

"Stop, you are hurting me let go!" Sikander stopped on his track and turned to face me as I held my breath at his facial expression.

"Did you even for once even think about me? All you think about is running away. Do you think it doesn't hurt me to see someone who means a lot to me walking away from me because of her selfishness. Because she doesn't even bother to tell me her secret, because she doesn't trust me enough to tell me anything about her?" I shut my mouth and felt lost for words as his sharp voice filled my ears again.

"That's what I thought." He began to walk again but this time I didn't struggle to break free I was just quietly walking behind him with my head low and a lot of thoughts in my mind.

We reached the stairs as he let go of my wrist and without turning back he said.

"You stay here still, do not move from here, not even one inch, I will show you what I mean." With that, he walked downstairs without sparing me a glance as I stood in my place numb.

He walked downstairs and stood in front of everyone as they all looked at him with confusion. But what he said in his commanding voice next left stunned me in my place.

"Baba I want you to listen to me very carefully, when I was 18 years old you asked me when wanted the rukhsati and you were forcing me on it, but at that time told you that it would be done when was well settled and ready to support Hoor. I am ready now and I want all of you to do the rukhsati in the next three days." I watched Khalla open her mouth to say something when he cut her, off.

"And I want no comments on it, I have to go back this weekend, prepare for the ruksati or I will take her without one." With that, he walked out of the house leaving everyone behind shocked as they all stayed quiet before his father said.

"I will take care of all preparation. We are glad he even gives us three days warna janab ka kya pata ka ya aa kr keh day ka kal subah rukati chaya." He chuckles at the end as I hear snickers in the hall while I stand there on the staircase trying to register his words in my mind.

No onPOVov:

Everyone started to talk about rukhsati while Azlan quietly went out of the house.

🗯️🗯️🗯️🗯️

Asalam O Alikum everyone, Here is the update. I hope that you all like it.
Short right? I know but the next chapter will be longer.

Please, please do comment if you like it.

And if there is any mistake also point it out so I can correct it.

Please do vote, share, and comment.