PART 3

HOOR POV:

"Feeling nervous." I turn my head toward Azlan who was looking at me with concern and I give a small smile and say.

"You have no idea," I said and looked out of the plane window, I felt him grab my hand making me look at him.

"Everything is going to be fine, believe in Allah. He will make everything alright." He said softly while patted on my hand making me nod my head before turning my face away from him so he won't see the sudden tears coming in my eyes.

'I hope so too that everything went well.'

AFTER FEW HOURS:

Releasing a sigh of relief when we land in Pakistan. I stretched my legs a little before grabbing a hold of my bag.

"Come on your Abbas Mamu is here." I heard my mother say as she cut the call to which I presume she was talking with her brother.

I looked around my find my brother standing with a serious face making me bite my lips to hold a smile.

"If you stand with that sour face I am sure not even one girl will spare you her glance." He raised his eyebrow at my statement.

"Please, girl dies for me to spare them a glance."

"They must be crazy. I am sure of that or they don't have any brain." He gives me a side glance as we walk side by side.

"Shut your mouth for a while my ears start to hurt because of your horrible voice." I nodded my head and looked down not before giving him a hurt look. My lips formed into a smile when I saw him stop walking. Suddenly feeling glad for wearing a veil so he doesn't find out that I was teasing him.

Abruptly he grabbed my hand and pulled me back toward him making me glare at him.

"Now what? You don't like my voice so don't talk to me." I said and tried to free my hand as he pinched my nose.

"Stop acting. You are the worst actor ever." I opened my mouth to argue with him when our mother cut our argument with her glare making both of us keep quiet.

Walking out of the airport. We spotted our uncle and greeted him. He first hugged Azlan, then examined me for a while, maybe he was thinking if he had ever seen me or not making me bite my lips as I could feel my face start to get heated up. When he suddenly said.

"Hoor?" I smiled at him and nod my head. His eyes widened in surprise and he hugged me tightly. "My kid! you are not a child anymore and why didn't you come before with your mother?"

"I couldn't because of university and work mamu (uncle)" I said while feeling awful that I lied to him. He was a nice person and here I was. Coming back after so many years, the first thing I did, was lied to him. Could this make me feel any better?

My mother saw my face and she started to talk to my uncle to distract him and I felt relieved at that. I noticed a hand on my shoulders, I looked beside me and saw my brother standing beside me as he smile at me before saying.

"As I said before, everything was going to be fine just believe in Allah Almighty, now smile hmm." I bit my lips and nodded my head before giving him a small smile.

We all sit in the car as I put my head on Azlan shoulder while closing my eyes feeling so tired.

"Hoor...Excited to see him?" Azlan whispered in my ear as my heart fluttered. No no no no!! Not now, please I just wanted to rest and not think about anything...

I pulled away from them and glared at him while he just... he just smiled innocently at me."Batameez insan." I get away from him and mumbled, before looking out of the window.