PART 10

HOOR POV:

"Okay... damn it... okay, cool down." The sound of water splashing filled in the bathroom and the sound of heavy breaths.

"Nothing happened last night relax *Deep breaths in* Nothing happened," I whispered the last part to myself and looked at my reflection in the mirror before groaning out aloud.

"Allah! Why, why I am not forgetting?" Frustration started to fill in me as I wash my face and take a deep breath in.

"Hoor!! Why you have locked the door when it's breakfast time, come outside" Saira yelled from outside of my room making me look at my room door from the bathroom for a while. I nervously bit my lips.

"Breakfast means I had to face down there... I can't face him not for now." I run my fingers through my hair in frustration and glared at my reflection when memories of last night again replayed in my mind.

"HOOR!" Saira again came from outside. I stepped out of my washroom and opened the door of my room in discomfort as a scowl formed on my lips.

"I have been waiting for four centuries and forty-five years two months and one week." She said scowling back at me. I blinked at her explanation as I relaxed a little before closing the door behind me quietly.

We both started to walk toward the dining room with my mind full of thoughts. Then suddenly someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Where are you lost?" I looked at Saira confused and shook my head before looking away. I heard her sigh but she didn't say anything forward which I was thankful for.

We reached the Dinning room, I took my seat beside my brother while passing him a smile.

"Ami asked for Saira's hand and they accept it," Azlan came near me and whispered in my ears and my eyes widened. I looked at him with wide eyes and a huge smile formed on my lips as I grinned at him.

"Does Saira know?"

"No, not now but you will have to ask about this before they do." I nodded to him while smiling. I was damn sure Saira's response would be positive. 

"Bu-" I looked up and shut my mouth as my whole body tensed and the smile I had on my face disappeared when my eyes accidentally fell on him, walking inside the dining room.

I cast my eyes down and focus on my breakfast. He came right in front of me. I lower my head more, still eating.

"Can you pass me that glass?"

I stilled on my place at his before taking a deep breath as I grabbed the glass toward him still feeling his heated gaze on me but I refused to look at him.

I forward my hand to him to grab the glass. His fingers touched mine while grabbing the glass from my hand making me drop the glass on the table as I gasp. I looked up at him breathlessly as tears threatened to fill in my eyes.

I felt everyone's eyes on me as I mumble out a small sorry before getting up from my seat and walking away from there. I run toward my room and closed the door behind me before walking into my bathroom. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and burst out. I cried harder as the familiar pain came back. I fell on the floor and grabbed my hair tightly in my hands while remembering the painful memory.

My brother opened the door for me as I step inside my house with a large white shawl wrapped around me, covering my whole body as my brother held me close to him. Tears were coming out of my eyes without my knowing and my mind and my whole body was numb. I didn't know what to feel at that moment. I didn't know if I should cry or react or something like that. I was just... I was just blank watching my family silently breaking apart. I couldn't tell them that it was not their fault. My mother was crying constantly as my brother kept whispering 'Sorry' words in my ear, his eyes were red from crying. My brother who was my life was crying in front of me, Regret, guilt, and sadness were all over his face but I couldn't do anything to tell him to stop crying and that it was not his fault but I couldn't do that. I couldn't speak because I was numb to do anything. And my father... he didn't come in front of me, he had locked himself in his room since I came back and how can he face me. His only daughter was rapped and he couldn't do anything to save her. My brother and my father thought that it was their fault but in reality, it was not theirs... It was just... It was written in my fate.