ღA Melted Heartღ (Damon Salvatore) You're Undead?

Start from the beginning

I saw Caroline walking down the hall acting as if nothing happened. It was weird.

"The Sexy Subs Car Wash is tomorrow. The football team and the band have committed. Well, not all the band. Just the ones that can pull off a bikini. I want in your face, Sexy, I mean it's a fundraiser for god's sake." Caroline said to her fallowers as she was passing out flyers.

I turned back to Bonnie and Lenna. Who also had shocked looks on their faces. It was as if she was perfectly fine?

"What the hell? It's like nothing happened." I said to them.

"She's in denial." Bonnie stated looking back over to perfectly fine Caroline.

"Hey." Stefan said from behind us.

"Hey, ya know I gotta go.Be somewhere right now." Bonnie said walking away from us. Elena and I exchanged agrivated looks and then Elena wouldn't look at Stefan until he spoke.

"I'm so sorry I haven't called." Stefan said to Elena.

"No worry's I will live." Elena said.

"I was dealing with Damon." That made my eyes dart to him.

"And did you deal with Damon?" I asked Stefan in a harsh tone.

"Yes, yeah." Stefan said to Elena and I.

"For four days." Elena asked hurt in her expression.

"You have every right to be upset with me. But can I explain it all to you? Please." Stefan asked Elena pleadingly. Elena looked to me for help and I nodded. He was the one thing that was getting her through Mom and Dad's death. She couldn't just let him go.

"Sure. When?" Elena asked Stefan.

"I gotta be home after school. But the grill 4o'clock?" Stefan asked Elena.

"Ok." Elena said.

"Thanks." Stefan replied. Then I heard heels click and I turned to see Caroline.

"Stefan. Where's Damon. He has some serious apologizing to do." Caroline said smiling boldly.

"He's gone, Caroline." Stefan said to Caroline but then his eyes flashed to me. I looked down quickly. I felt a pain in my chest when Stefan said he was gone but I had no clue why?

"When is he coming back?" Caroline asked, hope written all over her face.

"He's not coming back. I'm sorry." Stefan said, and again it sounded like it was to me and Caroline. And then he walked away leaving a pain in my chest.

"This is a good thing Caroline." Elena said to Caroline resting her hand on her shoulder.

"I know that." Caroline replied in a dead tone. Which was the way I felt.

Was it really a good thing?

Later that night after Elena came home from the grill after meeting with Stefan and she just seemed off. Like something was bothering her. I would aske her what was wrong and she would always reply nothing.

I walked upstairs and saw her writing in her diary and looking well confused. I decided to confront her and really find out what was wrong.

I walked into her room and sat beside her on her bed.

"Lena what's wrong?"I asked her yet again.

"Nothing Lec." She said avoiding eye contact with me. I grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me.