3. Hyeon

'kzzzt...Couple is killed in brutal murder...kzzzt...eyewitness says one man is to blame... security camera identifies the suspect as 23-year-old Hyeon Woo, estranged lover of Deliah  Leech, the unfortunate victim... If anyone has information on his whereabouts, please call your closest police stat-'

"How the hell did I not see the security cameras? " Hyeon mumbled as he turned the old TV off, leaving the static in the background of the small motel room. He walked to the bathroom in the corner, and he watched himself in the mirror.

You missed a spot.

He wiped the large blotch of blood on his cheek, he had sworn he had a long vigorous shower, crying through the clear water which turned red by the time it hit the white ceramic tub. 

He studied himself in the mirror, his short black hair still wet from the water, his black eyes red from crying.

"Why did you make me kill her?" He struggled to speak," I loved her."

If you let her live, she would have never spoken to you again.

"I don't care about that!" He shouted," I shouldn't have gotten mad. I shouldn't have-"

He fell to the ground, sobbing hysterically," i- i shouldn't have kill- killed her."

No, you were right. You were right to be mad. She deserved to die. Along with her lover. 

He paused. His breathing hitched," she cheated on me," he said it over and over," she cheated on me... she cheated on me... she cheated on ME!"

He slammed his fists into the ground, causing the tiles to smash into tiny pieces underneath his strength. 

Stand up, Hyeon.

He did in an instant. In his reflection in the mirror, there was no longer the 23-year-old he once knew but instead, his skin was pale, his eyes flickered red, and his body was seemingly taller, with slightly larger muscles, and his black hair reached his ears.

"What happened to me?"

Don't be scared, we are finally ONE now. 

He looked at the cracked tiles underneath him," was that you?"

No, that was us. With my power and your strength, you can get back at everyone who hurt you.

"But," he murmured, he wasn't sure he was up to this," what if I don't want to?"

Oh, but you DO.

BANG BANG BANG

"Open up!"

Hyeon froze," Shit. It's the police."

We can take them.

"No, we can't..."

The scene from earlier on in the night replayed in his mind. Killing his girlfriend... killing the lover... becoming a murderer. Did that actually happen, or is he going crazy.

The sounds around him began to dim, he could barely think straight. The room began to spin, and he felt himself tipping.

_Now is not the time_

The voice spoke to him. Where did it even come from? He was definitely going crazy. He sobered up, the voice was right, now was NOT the time.

BANG BANG BANG

"Open up NOW!"
He walked to the door heaving a big breath, ready to be faced with men dozens of armed men. Before he could even touch the door knob, it swung inwards and he jumped back at the scene beyond him. Men dressed in bulletproof suits and helmets laid dead on the floor, covered in stab wounds and their mouths agape

"What the HELL," he rasped.  He went to shut the door, but a man in a black suit stepped out and put his foot in between the door and the frame," hello Hyeon."

Get ready to fight, he looks sketchy.

No, not yet.

"Wh- who are you?" Hyeon asked, his whole body trembling. The man pushed his way into the room, his slicked-back hair and dark glasses along with his dashing suit looked very... suspicious.

"I am here to collect you," the man flicked his collar before pushing the gun from his hand into the hip of his pants," let's get going before the backup arrives."

"The backup? What are you talking about?"

"Don't be stupid, the police were here to get you. I just saved your ass from a highly-secured prison, and there's no doubt that more, finer trained police will be arriving soon," the man spoke calmly," hurry up and move the bodies from the front."

"A highly-secured facilit-"

We should add another body to the count.

"-just SHUT UP."

The man stopped pulling one of the men," you've been hearing voices, haven't you," he smiled.

Hyeon gasped, his once black eyes shimmering a deep red," I- i don't know what you're talking about."

"Pastor was right," he laughed, stuffing the body in the closet," he's gonna love you. Now... grab the last body."