2. Hyeon

******

Hyeon was mad. He was beyond mad. He didn't even understand how mad he was, or how to handle his emotions, all he found that he could do was- 

"HYEON!" 

The female voice stopped him dead in his tracks.

"What the hell are you doing!"

With only the moon to brighten the darkened alley he stood in, he could barely see the shadow coming towards him. 

"I was trying to call you. Why didn't you-"

She didn't finish, she saw the limp body right behind Hyeon and shoved past him to get to the other on the floor," Oh my GOD, Francis!" she shook the tense form, tears swelling in her eyes," answer me!"

Hyeon watched, shaken up, unaware of what happened," Daliah..." he tried to touch her shoulder with his hands, oblivious to the blood stains on his fists, trailing all the way up to his arms,  but she yanked herself away.

Hyeon fumbled to get his words out," listen.." his voice pitched, the nervousness in his tone becoming apparent," he- he was stalking you. He was following you around everywhere."

The girl watched him in fear," don't lie! I knew it was a mistake getting together with you. "

"Wait-"

"NO," she struggled to open her purse, blinded by the tears in her eyes, trying to grab her phone," I'm calling the police. Francis, I love you."

Hyeon watched as his love called the cops on him for protecting her from the man that stalked her from the shadows. She hugged him. She hugged the man that tried to kidnap her, and his bloodied face smiled from under her auburn hair. Wait- i love you?

She started to speak to the receiver on the other side of the phone, but Hyeon couldn't hear, he didn't understand what had happened. Time seemingly slowed, as if the clock just stopped. The people around him stopped moving, rats stopped scurrying, stars stopped twinkling, everything just hit pause. Everyone except him.

He snarled at the scene in front of him, the blood in him boiling. She was-  

cheating?

Do it.

It came back, the voice. 

You know you want to. 

Hyeon tried to ignore it, but it just got louder. 

Just look at her, she's calling the cops on you. She cheated on you and is trying to protect her lover.

He looked closer. Maybe the voice was right.

She deserves to feel the pain that she's caused you.

Yeah, she does. Who the hell does she think she is. He found himself agreeing with the voice.

Let me deal with them. I'll make sure they can never hurt you again.

No, make them never move again.

How about I make them never breathe again?

The play button was pressed. Time started moving like normal, his cheating girlfriend was crying on the phone while her lover was limp in her hands. The few stars in the sky started twinkling again. However, the rats on the ground scurried away from them, moving with extreme speed, as if running away from something. But he paid no attention.

If he was gonna do it, he had to do it now. His fist raised, the blood in his veins pumping as his biceps flexed, NOW.

Wait-

He couldn't stop it, his fist smashed into the woman's face, the force knocking her to the ground. She dropped her phone and the screen smashed. He couldn't control his movements, it was as if something else was making him move against his will.

He had to watch as he pummeled his girlfriend, stomping on her and throwing punches. It came to a point where he couldn't tell if she was unconscious or dead, but he was forced to continue until both the female and male were swimming in a pool of their own blood.

Wasnt that EXHILARATING?

He wanted to cry. Looking at his soaked clothes and his hands, dyed completely red, he felt inhumane. 

That wasn't me. It was you. Who the hell are you?

I am YOU. You are ME. 

That was US.