ღ A Melted Heart ღ (Damon Salvatore) Friday's Bite

Start from the beginning

" Bonnie, Lectra wait. " I heard Elena's protests. But I decided to continue and walk with Bonnie.

We were walking towards the school when I saw Tyler and Matt standing together. I instantly stopped, not actually meaning to. I was still hesitant to be around him since I broke up with him.

" Look there's Elena and her new boyfriend. " Tyler said eying Elena and Stefan across the yard. Matt caught the football that was thrown to him and then turned to look. He looked quickly and then looked away looking back at Tyler.

" What are they doing? Oh, their walking, walking, walking. Yep, right into the sunset. " Tyler said. Matt looked at Elena and Stefan and then turned back to Tyler. " Dick. " Matt replied.

" Well your just standing there looking like one of those little yard trolls. " Tyler said glancing at Matt.

" Gnomes. And at least my ex broke up with me because she needed time and not because I was being a dick." Matt corrected and stated. Tyler looked shocked that Matt said that and then glared. He looked around and noticed me his eyes fell to the ground and back to Matt.

" Hey. " I called to Tyler and Matt walking away from Bonnie.

" Yea, what do you want. " Tyler asked annoyed, but I could hear the hurt in his voice.

" I just wanted to say that just because we broke up doesn't me we can't be friends. " I said stressing the word friends.

" Well maybe I don't want to be friends. " Tyler said turning away and then walking towards the school. I knew that when he said he didn't want to be friends. He wanted to be more. I sighed at his responce, and felt hurt that he said that.

I turned back to Bonnie who was still trying to call Caroline. " Let's go. " I said to her she nodded and fallowed behind me.

I turned one last time to see Stefan throwing a football to Tyler. It had a perfect spiral and height it was un-believable. When Tyler caught it he took a few steps back because of the strength behind the throw.

My eyes popped. Tyler was really strong, he was a star athlete he had to be. And Stefan's throw made he move by force? Damn he needs to be on the football team I thought.

Cheer leading practice! Yay! Not! I don't seem to enjoy it as much since my parents died. But I have to try and make this work.

I was siting on the ground in my splits next to Bonnie. Stretching my legs. When Elena walked up from behind in a tank top and shorts! She was going to practice, I was surprised. She was planning on quiting but so was I.

" Oh my god! " Bonnie said jumping up and hugging Elena. I stood up shortly after. Elena giggled and so did I.

" Yep, I can't be sad girl forever. " Elena said. " I hear you sister! " I said laughing. " Yep, the only way to get things back to the way they were is to do things that were. " Elena said siting down. Bonnie and I fallowed.

" Oh, and your coming to dinner tonight. "Elena said to Bonnie.

" I am? " Bonnie asked half excited.

" Yep, you, me, Electra, and Stefan. " Elena said smiling. Bonnie's smile quickly fadded when the word Stefan left Elen's lips.

" Come on Bonnie! You have to give him a chance! Elena is seriously into him! " I said giggling, at Bonnie's facial expression. Elena gave me a 'thank you' look.

" Tonight's no good. " Bonnie, said acting sad. Elena tilted her head, and eyed Bonnie, knowing it was just an excuse. " Have you seen Caroline? I have texted her like a hundred times? " Bonnie continued compleatly changing the subject.