Chapter Three: Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"Oh.. haha... yeah... this whole space thing is all new to me, you know? " I nervously laughed.

"Pfttt, yeah Sykkuno, we're ALL new to this space thing" Poki giggled "Anyway, I hope you had a nice sleep-"

All of a sudden, her phone started ringing.

"Oops, hold on, lemme take this; I'll be right back!"

"O-oh, go ahead"

She sat up and then started walk to a corner of the cafeteria near the windows to take her call.

"Anyway, how are you guys?" I asked Lily and Toast, the remaining people at the table.

"I'm doing okay, I miss Temmie and Michael though.." she sighed and then took a sip of what seemed to be a smoothie.

"I'm doing better than Lily then because I don't miss Temmie and Micheal" Toast said while biting into a piece of ... toast.

"Haha. Toasttt shuddupp" Lily whined. "I just feel a bit homesick, but what do you expect when you're in different atmospheric level, right?"

"Yeah, Lily, I totally get what you mean" I nodded my head to agree with her "I miss Bimbus too... but I don't miss my girlfriend... because I don't have one! I don't have a girlfriend... haha..."

Both Lily and Toast stared at me for a few seconds and then continued to drink and eat.

I guess they're used to my awkwardness, haha...

"Anyway, where is Rae?" Lily questioned me "She went to go wake you up, so where is she now?"

"Oh, she went to go get foo-"

"You guys talking 'bout me?" I suddenly heard a voice behind me.

"W-whoa, Rae!!" I quickly turned around to see her holding two trays of food. "That was fast!"

"Yah, I'm fast, I know, hehe" she said in an proud tone "Here's your food Sykkuno!"

She then handed me a tray of food; the tray consisted of scrambled eggs, a biscuit, and some bacon. She also got me a cup of coffee.

"Oh, Rae you really didn't have too..." I told her. "Thanks though! I appreciate you going out of your way to get me some food; thanks a bunch Rae!

"Yeah that's right... you better eat it or you know what I'm gonna do" she squinted her eyes and gave me a menacing look.

"Wh-what?" I laughed while covering my mouth.

"Anyway, I got you some coffee to make sure you don't sleep anymore today; you've already slept enough for a week!" She said while she placed her tray on the table and sat down.

"O-oh how thoughtful of you, thanks.." I thanked her while I looked at her breakfast.

She got a bagel with cream cheese, a sausage, a blueberry muffin, and what seems to be something like Lily's smootie, but in a different color.

"Hm? You gawking at my food? Do you want more?" she caught me staring while she started to spread cream cheese all over her bagel.