Then after, Eri would hug Kai for exactly ten minutes. Sometimes telling him things she learned at school for the second time that day and saying how much she loved you, him, and the little human inside your stomach.

When Eri was done she would turn on her night light all by herself and scurry back into her bed, moving Kai a bit so she would fit.

The little girl would get under her covers and squeeze her plushie tight, she squirmed sometimes as Kai would tickle her under her soft blanket.

Eri would pat the tiny spot next to her directed Kai to lay down. He would always meet the cushion half way to make sure his daughter was more comfortable.

The red eyed girl would give the golden eyed male a little kiss on his nose and snuggle by his chest. She always wanted him to tell her new bedtimes stories every single night, or else she wouldn't sleep and be stubborn. It reminded Kai of you every single night.

So with no other choice, Kai would send strokes through her long hair with his slender fingers and read her a new story.

By the time Kai was done with his many stories every week, his little princess had fallen asleep with them. Drool slipping from her slightly opened mouth as little snores sounded when it was night.

Putting Eri to sleep most of the time, he would either catch you cleaning and scold you for it, find you in the bathroom with sick flashes, or his favorite.

When he found you asleep in bed, rarely reading a book with the lamp on. In the past Kai would usually see your full body laying in bed.

Lately now, he would see you moving around uncontrollably with your large stomach. Every night you tried to be comfortable.

Kai felt your body move against his every night, sometimes he heard you groan. You wouldn't get enough sleep, he wouldn't either but you were worse when you vomited at least once a week.

He would always be by your side even if you insisted he went back to bed, you tried to be as stubborn as you could and push him away.

Eventually, you started to face away from Kai during your sleep to hold a pregnancy pillow for the tiny human. Kai grew sad that he couldn't really cuddle with you anymore, though he knew he would get something good out of it.

A new baby, or maybe even two with all the more wishing. It already felt like you two were waking up with little humans with all the sickness and fidgeting.

Kai blinked his golden yellow eyes back into reality, only to still see his daughters eager to answer face.

"Well hopefully the baby will stay in a little longer until it's due. Today we get to go to the doctors office and see when the baby gets to come into the world. And maybe my princess, you'll get little brothers. You'll know today after all that wishing." Kai chuckled touching Eri's chubby cheek before moving to your food again.

The little girl was confused. "Daddy, what does due mean?" She asked curiously tilting her head like a little puppy.

Kai turned to look at his daughter, placing your favorite food on the counter in a plate. "Due means when the baby is born. So when the baby is born, that's their birthday. Like for example uh, your birthday's December 21st close to Christmas." He tickled her chin a little, causing her to giggle.

"I can't wait for the babies birthday then daddy!" Eri grinned at her dad. "I can't wait either my princess. Now go carefully and eat." Kai told the little girl as she guided herself away.

Upstairs, you were trying to get up. Your stomach felt so round and heavy, you couldn't sit up from your position.

I don't want to call Kai, come on Y/n you can do this five months in! You encouraged yourself to try and get up in bed.