Chapter 1

Today is the "big" day, I go to the Hyakkou academy from what I have seen that academy is only for gambling, no matter how good you are in subjects, it only matters to gamble.

You are crazy if you think I would accept a bet, I have no money because my parents don't give me a single penny, and if you can't pay, you become a pet, and... you know the rest, right? If I had to make a statistic of my sisters and I, would be like this: Ririka is the secretly loved daughter, you may think that she is the least appreciated of the family because she is "forced" to hide in a mask, but in reality she only hides there because she is shy, and besides, she can have everything she wants, Kirari is the favorite daughter, she has the same or greater affection and love that Ririka and has all the money from our parents, and me? I am the dog, who you can give all the blows or lock it all you want that it will not be able to scream or ask for help.

But well, while I was thinking about all that, I didn't realize that I was in front of my class, when I opened the door the teacher stopped her explanation and looked at me.

"You must be the new student, please come in" said the teacher and then went to class again.

"Class today we have a new student, she is Y/N..." when she said the last thing it seemed she was going to say something more, but in the end she didn't. My parents have hidden my last name quite well.

Everyone started talking to each other, I didn't pay much attention to them either and just went to the place the teacher told me.

Classes ended, I skipped two because they seemed irrelevant to me, but at that time I found out that tomorrow the Obami, Totobami, Innbami, Yobami, Warakubami, Komabami, Mushibami and Honebami families were going to come to the academy, even Rei was going to come to introduce the families, she was the only one who really cared, yes, they are going to play to see who will have the position of family leader and the presidency of the student council, but, come on, that doesn't matter to me.

Anyway, it's lunchtime already, I stopped thinking about it and went to find a good spot, making sure to be out of sight of others and took out my console, I haven't brought a lunch so I'm going to take advantage of the moment.

"Being just as asocial as ever, huh, Y/N?" someone said suddenly. I paused my game and looked up.

"Runa!?" I said, I never thought of seeing my childhood friend again. You see, believe it or not, I made a friend when I was in second grade, we were inseparable, she was my emotional anchor, she was the one that kept me afloat while all my misfortunes occurred, although she was not aware of it. That is, until my parents decided to change schools at the last minute.

She laughed with her typical squeaky laugh "Who would it be if not, silly?" She said while looking for something in her pocket "Take it" she took out her hand and handed me a lollipop, to which I thanked and I put it in my mouth as soon as I took off the plastic.

She sat down next to me and pulled out her console.

"Do you want to play any multiplayer games?" I ask.

"You choose" I replied.

She chose Pokémon (A/N: It's the first thing that occurred to me, okay?), we did some battles with different teams, sometimes me winning and sometimes she. She seemed really happy when she wins so I let her win most, you could say that her happiness is mine. We exchanged numbers and I went to my next class.

When classes were over, I went home on foot. Kirari, Ririka and my parents ignoring me, all normal. But today I have done a lot more than I expected. I ran into my old best friend, and from what I've seen she's still pretty much the same.