Epilogue

Your POV

I was walking around the academy, I didn't know where I was going but honestly I didn't care. I know I have classes but Kirari had told me that I could skip them.

I kept walking until I realized... it seemed like something weird was happening today...

I think for a long time about what seemed so strange to me. Then, I remembered...

'It is true! I haven't seen any of my cousins ​​since this morning, and it's the same with the girls, I haven't seen them since the night before. Which by the way I don't remember what happened...'

I was wandering the corridors aimlessly for a while longer until I found Ryota.

"Oh! Hey Y/N" he said.

"Hi, Ryota" I replied.

"You don't have classes today? They're about to start, you should hurry..."

I laughed a little. "Don't worry, today I have the day off"

When I told him that he seemed surprised.

"Wait, how do you have the day off?"

"Kirari told me that I can skip all the classes"

Suddenly, his entire expression had changed, it seemed as if he had remembered that I was a Momobami and Kirari was the president of the academy.

"I almost forgot, have you seen any of the girls? You know Yumeko, Mary, Itsuki..." I asked.

"Um, actually.... yeah, but when I arrived, when I realized I had already lost them and I haven't seen them since then" he replied.

'Strange...'

"OH! Sorry Y/N, I have to go to class, see you"

After saying goodbye, he ran in the opposite direction to which I was heading.

'Now I'm curious, I'll take advantage now that I don't have to do anything to see what happened'

I started going to every corner of the school, it took me a long time but I had not found anyone.

Then after a few laps through the corridors I meet Kaede.

"Hey Kaede! Have you seen the Council girls, Yumeko or Mary?" I asked.

"Yes, I was doing my job in the Council room, but they kicked me out" he replied.

'It is true! I had not searched there. I'm stupid, that's the first place I should have looked...'

"All the members were there and the girls of the Momobami Clan entered as soon as I left"

"Great, thanks"

"Now I'm going, I have to do paperwork"

And then he left me alone in the middle of the hall, now I walked directly to the Student Council room. But in the middle of the road Sayaka stopped me.

"Follow me" she said.

I did what she told me, then I realized that it was taking me where I wanted to go before.

I was already inside with everyone here in an awkward silence. They were all watching me from their places which made me even more tense. Suddenly Kirari broke the silence.

"Y/N...."

She was looking at me with a blue glow from her chair which made me tense up even more.

"I would like to give you this"

She raised her arm and gave Sayaka something, she came up to me and showed me what Kirari gave her. It was a paper and a pen.

"What are you waiting for? Sign"

I looked at her, confused, took both things, went over to the table and signed.

"Well, now you are ours"

'Wait, what?'

I looked at the paper again, I read it and indeed it put everything very well explained. Sayaka snatched it out of my hands before I had a chance to break it or something.

...Shit...

THE END

--------------------------------------------------

Yes, now you can hate me all you want.

Well, today we learned that the incest is bad, but when it's the -bami nobody cares. And now, I guess... bye?