Chapter 8

TW: Self harm and Panic attacks

"Mom and Dad are coming in for 3 days" I stood there just staring before I ran to my room crying. My parents hated me. George was the golden child because they didn't know he was gay but I made the mistake of telling them I was bi. I felt my breath getting heavy and my chest getting tight. Both George and Clay tried to come in but I wouldn't let them. "Hey Alice." Tommy said, He wasn't trying to get in or bother me with questions, he just sat on the other side of the door. "I-T-tommy. W-will Y-y-you give m-me a h-hug? I said opening the door slowly. He walked in slowly and hugged me while drawing circles on my back. My head was in his chest and the sound of his heartbeat was calming. I locked the door earlier so I could grab the razors. I never really knew how to cope and the pain in my arms distracted me from the pain in my heart. I hugged him back but flinched at the pain of my cuts against his waist. "Hey are you okay? Why'd you flinch?" He said taking my chin and moving my face to face his. he looked concerned but serious. "I- Ummm. No-nothing!" I tried to play it off but he noticed. "Alice you're a terrible liar, now what's wrong." He said still looking at me. I sighed and lifted up my sleeves. He looked in my eyes and a tear fell down his face. "Sh...No no no I'm okay Tommy." I said wiping the tear off his face. I was going to keep reassuring him until I felt his lips on mine. We stayed there for a bit before breaking away. "Come here lets get you cleaned up and then we can talk." He said taking my hand and leading me into my bathroom. He put water on my cuts and I flinched in pain. He put a hand on my face and reassured me I would be okay. He then put a wrap on my arm and we walked to the bed to talk. "Okay so what did your parents do?" He asked while holding my hand and brushing his hand across to calm me down. "Well, When I told my parents I was Bi I was only 13. They kicked me out and that's when I moved here. George never told them he was gay. They always wanted to come for Christmas but George always told them no. I guess this time their just coming with no warning." I looked into Tommy's icy blue eyes and he looked into mine. "Hey...I'll be here for the whole time if you want. I'll go ask George when their coming." He said as he sat up. I grabbed his wrist and held his hand while walking to Georges room. We opened the door and both George and Clay ran and hugged me. "George? When are they coming." Tommy said. "In about an hour." I felt myself shake from anxiety and Tommy could tell. "Okay thanks George come on Alice." He led me back to my room and we sat down. "Sh...I'll be right here." He said as we sat on the ground hugging. He ran his fingers through my hair to calm me down. We laid there just watching you-tube for a while when I got a text from George. 'Change into something nice. You know how mom and dad are.' I responded with an okay and headed to my closet. "I'm going to change really quick." He nodded and I went to my bathroom.

Le fit~I walked out and took a deep breath

Le fit~
I walked out and took a deep breath. Tommy smiled at me and I grabbed his hand and walked out of my room with his hand in mine. "Hey Alice they are walking to the door now." George said with sorrowful eyes. I nodded and Tommy gave me a reassuring look. I heard a knock and tensed up. "Sh...Princess it's okay I'm right here." He said turning my head to face him. I nodded and heard the door open. "Oh George!" Mom said as she hugged him. They all walked into the living where Tommy, Clay and I were. "Oh right hey Alice." I pushed out a smile while squeezing Tommy's hand. "Alice can we talk in the other room?" Dad said. I gulped and looked at Tommy. "I- sure..." I said. "Stand right outside of the door." I whispered to Tommy. He nodded and I walked into my room with Dad. "Y-yes dad?" I said quietly. He slapped me and I guess Tommy heard because he ran inside with Clay. "WHAT THE FUCK!" Clay yelled at him. Tommy Grabbed my head and shook my shoulders. I zoned back into reality and looked at Tommy who had a hand on where I was slapped. Tommy Lead me to the Living room where George ran and hugged me. Eventually George decided to tell them he was gay and with Clay. I stood right behind George while my parents were looking at him. Clay was sitting down with Tommy next to him. "I-Mom, Dad. I'm Gay and with Cla-" I watched Dad raise his hand and I felt a rush of anger run through my body. I grabbed his hand before he could hit George and Looked at him. I saw that Clay was holding George who was crying. "Listen. You can slap me kick me punch me all you want but the SECOND you lay a finger on him it's over. Now you've done enough. get out." I said looking up at them. Then I felt Mom's fingers wrap around me and chuck me to the ground as they left. Tommy ran to me and noticed my nose was bleeding. "Come here." He helped me off the ground and to the bathroom. he got me a paper towel to stop the bleeding. After a while we decided to go out and get dinner. "Hey Geor-" Before I could finish I felt George around me. "I-I'm sorry. I'm your older brother I should be the one protecting you." I smiled and hugged him back. "No George. You were always here for me and this was the least I could do." He smiled back. "Now, Lets go get dinner!" I said smiling.

Hey! Sorry this chapter is a bit shorter. Anyway have a good day! Go eat something and drink some water!!!!
(Word count 1099)