Chapter 1

Tick tock. Tick tock. Tick tock.

It was the last day of class. Life was pretty okay at the moment, well besides the fact your 'friends' wanted nothing to do with you. They were all pretty and popular with boyfriends and had slowly started to leave you when you told them you were Bi. I was fine with that though, I had school and coding to work on anyway so I could care less how much it hurts. Right? My thoughts were interrupted by the bell. I picked up my bag and walked out. As I left I saw them. Reina, Kelsy and Bo. I felt a tear stream down my face as I picked up the pace and walked away. I put some headphones in and walked home. I unlocked the door and walked in. George was at the store, I knew this because he texted me on my way home so he would be gone for about an hour. He streamed when I was at school so I could do homework in peace which I appreciated. I walked inside and walked upstairs to my room. I had a pretty sick gaming set up. I had a light up keyboard and 2 matching monitors. I set my backpack on my bed and got on my Pc. I never really had friends to play with no matter how good I was. I mostly played Apex Legends and Minecraft. I logged on Apex and joined a game. I always played as Life-Line and I was really good as her. I played for about an hour when I heard George open the door. I logged off and walked downstairs. "Hey Georgie!" I said helping him with the groceries. "Hey Alice!" He said as he put the milk away. I started putting stuff away and we talked some more. "Hey tomorrow I have to stream when your home. Is that okay?" He said looking concerned. "Haha! Yes its fine. Its Friday tomorrow so I won't have much Homework." I said reassuringly. "Okay." He said laughing. I walked upstairs and started on my homework. I was in a VC and realized George joined. "Hey George, What's up?" I said confused. I was in the middle of my English homework and he could have just walked in. "Hey... I was wondering if you wanted to joined the SMP?" He said hopefully. "Yea, Sur-" Right as I was saying sure I was cut off. "HELLO GOGY." I heard a person say who had just joined. "G-go-gogy" I said Cry laughing. "WOMAN? GOGY YOU SPEAK TO WOMEN?!" The voice said which only made me laugh harder. "Yes I do tommy, She's my sister though." George said. "Oh. WELL ELLO WOMAN." What I'm assuming was Tommy. "Why hello." I said laughing. We ended up going on the SMP and played I played with Tommy. I had one of the best times I've ever had in my life and before I knew it, it was 9 at night. "Oh shoot. I'm sorry Tommy but I have to finish my homework." I said, my voice was sounding very tired. "Aw. Okay, Sleep well!" He said calmer than before. I felt my cheeks get red but brushed it off as being hot. "Thanks! You too!" I said leaving. As finished my homework I saw a Instagram notification. 'Tommyinnit has followed you.' I smiled and followed back. After some time I saw that Willbur, Niki, Tubbo, Dream, Sapnap, Eret and many more had followed you. You followed them back and almost screamed into my pillow. I was so excited that all my idols followed me. Even though George was my brother I was too nervous and I didn't want to bother him or even think km just using him. At some point I fell asleep. 

Buzz. Buzz.     Buzz. Bu-*Smash*

'Ugh. Its already 6?' I said looking at the clock. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I walked to the bathroom for a shower. I got out of the shower to a notification. 'Message from Tommyinnit' I smiled a bit before catching myself and reading it. "Hey! I wanted to get closer because you are very kind! Anyway. Facetime me when you can. I have school at 10 though." I smiled again and got dressed. I did my hair and set my phone up so I could do some makeup and Facetime tommy. I pressed the Facetime button and it rang only a few times before he answered. "Hey Alice!" He said as he set up his phone as well. We talked for about 30 minuets while I did some makeup.

 We talked for about 30 minuets while I did some makeup

Thy look~

"Very pretty, even if I don't know what you are doing." Tommy said laughing. We laughed and talked for about 15 more minuets before I had to go. "I have to go tommy. I'm sorry!" I said grabbing my backpack. "No, no its fine. We can talk later okay?" He said. "For sure!" I said. "Bye!" Bye" He said as he left the call. I walked downstairs and saw George. "Hey sis!" He said doing a sneaky smirk. "What.?" I said confused. "Oh nothing just the fact I heard you and your little boyfriend!" He said smugly. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFIRIEND!" I said as I grabbed my lunch from the fridge. "Sure..." He said as he grabbed my shoes. "I've known him for a day." I said as I started for the door. "Bye!" I said as I closed it and started my walk to school. I popped my headphones in and walked to school.

Tommy POV- 

I ended the call so she could get to school on time. I was moving in Alice's neighborhood. And was excited to meet her.

For the next few weeks they talked non stop. Then on Friday tommy was finally going to move in to his new house.

Tommy POV- 

"Hey Alice!" I said as she answered the call. We had been facetiming everyday while she did her makeup and I finished my homework. "Hey Tommy! How'd you sleep?" My stomach had butterflies as she asked. "Oh! I slept pretty good. We're moving today so if I don't text you that's why." I said trying my hardest to contain my excitement. "Ooh! That's fun!" We talked for about 30 minuets before I had to drive to my new house and she had to go to school Boy was I excited.

Alice POV-

I knew finals were just around the corner so I would have to actually pay attention. I popped in my headphones and headed out the door. School was boring as always and after 3rd period I could finally go to lunch. I ate and finished most of my homework so I could focus on studying after school. When school ended I really needed a break. "Hey, I'm going to the lake for a bit." I told George on the phone. "Okay be safe." He said as I hung up. I walked through the woods to the lake. I would come here when I moved in with George due to my parents kicking me out. I was 16 now and moved in with him 4 years ago. 

Alice_Willow

Liked by Tommyinnit and 157 others

At the lake :)

       Comments-

       Tommyinnit: Bitch, Without me :(

                    Replied to Tommyinnit: You live across the country. 

     WillburSoot: Have fun!

                    Replied to WillburSoot: Thanks dad!

Tubbo: Pretty!

                     Replied to Tubbo: Thank you tubbo :)

                      Replied to Alice_Willow: :)

I walked back home and messaged George. 'Hey I'm on my way home.' I said as I looked at the time. 'Okay! I have a surprise for you when you get here!' I chuckled a bit and continued walking. I unlocked the door and that's when I saw him.

Thank you for reading! I stayed up till 1am and woke up at 4 for this chapter so I could get it out soon! (Word count 1345)