Chapter 13

I woke up In Tommy's arms. I smiled to myself before walking to the kitchen. "Good morning!" George said kissing my cheek. "Morning." I was still super tired but also knew I wouldn't be able to go back to bed. "Well Its Christmas eve!" Will said clapping excitedly. Drista, Niki and I looked at each other and smirked. "What?" Clay and Will said in unison. "Oh nothing~ It's just that that means It's gossip day!" Will looked scared and Clay looked confused. "What does that mean?" Clay said looking at Will. "It means they tell each other everything about us, work, EVERYTHING." Clay still looked confused. "And why is this bad?" Will sighed. "BECAUSE THEY WILL PROBABLY HAVE BLACK MAIL ON US!" This is what Clay scared. "Oh god..." We started to laugh and got ready to have the gossip day. I walked back to Tommy and I's room and saw him awake on his phone. "WHY'D YOU LEAVE MEEE" He said pulling me with him on the bed. I laughed and answered. "Because! It's Christmas eve and Niki, Drista and I are going to the store to prepare for gossip day!" I could see the fear in his eye which made me laugh. I walked to the bathroom and took a quick shower. I brushed my teeth, hair and did some basic makeup. "Bye bye..." Tommy said with a fake frown. "Bye bye baby." I said giving him a kiss and walking out. We hoped into the car and headed to the store. "Okay so Taylor Swift 1998 album, Candy/chocolate and face masks right?" Drista said. "Yup!" We were really excited to do this together. We've done this for 2 years but every time it was over facetime. We got to the store and grabbed the stuff. We payed and headed home. It was about 1pm when we got home. "Okay boy's you know the drill! We will be in Will and I's room gossiping so don't come in!" Niki said laughing. The boys groaned as we headed into the room. We set up the music, Lit some candles, Put the chocolate down and put the face masks on. "Okay so Niki. How are things with you and Will?" I said smiling. "Wonderful! He's actually working on a new song!" We talked for hour's about anything and everything. It was about 3 when it ended and we walked back out to the living room. I saw Toby on Techno's shoulders and Tommy on Clay's. They were on the couch playing Mario kart while Will and Alexis cheered them on. "I- What's going on?" I say laughing so hard I'm crying. "Don't ask." Tommy said focused on the game. We had a very fun day. We made cookies, Played video games, Did everything we could. I started to get tired and checked the time. 'Ugh. Its 12am.' I was super tired and could tell every one else was too. "I'm going to bed." I said walking to my room. "Me too." Tommy said and eventually everyone did the same. Tommy and I hoped into bed and closed our eyes. "Excited for tomorrow?" Tommy said running his fingers through my hair. "Yea..." With that I pulled him close and fell asleep. I woke up to Drista tugging at my arm. "Hm...? What's up drista. "It's christmas!" She was like a kid. I smiled and sat up. Tommy got up soon after and when I finished brushing my hair he was actually awake. "Morning princess." He said. I smiled and walked to the living room to be greeted by everyone. I sat next to Tommy and Toby. and we started to open presents. Drista got a keyboard from Clay which made he super excited. I got Toby a new mic and Tommy got him a new cam. Clay got a new mouse and keyboard Will got some sweaters and beanies. Niki got some necklaces and rings and even a new mouse, George got a few funko pops. Nick got a new headset and some candy they didn't have in Texas, Alexis got a new mic and mic stand, I got a new lap top and keyboard that lit up, Techno got a new monitor, And over all we had a great Christmas. We sat down and drank hot Chocolate by the fire while it snowed out side. I'm living the best life I will ever be able to live.

HIIII That's the end of the book! Sorry it was rushed. I had an idea about a new Tommy x OC idea which I cant get out my head. Anyway. I'm hoping to have the 1st chapter of the new book out today so go ahead and look at that soon. Anyway. I wanted to thank you all for all the support on this story! Right now its at 1.3K reads and I can't thank you enough. So on that note. Go drink some water and eat something if you haven't! Bye bye!!! (Word count 833)

Tommyinnit X Oc (George's sister.)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ