Chapter 2

"T-tommy?" I said stunned in the door way. "Haha! Hey Alice..." He said nervously ran and hugged him while also knocking us to the ground. "OH MY GOD YOU'RE HERE!!!" I said almost crying. I had only known him for about a month and a half but I felt like we knew each other for years. George started to stream and Tommy and I talked while doing homework. "Well, I'm basically moving in next to you so that means were going to school together!" I looked over at him excitedly. "REALL-" As I was about to finish I was cut off. "SHUT UP ALICE!!!" I looked at my door. "SORRY!" I said. "Well that's amazing Tommy!" I said smiling. We talked about how I really didn't have in person friends so this was exciting and the moving process. "AYO ALICE! IM MUTED BUT CHAT WANTS TO SAY HI TO YOU AND TOMMY!" George said. "BE RIGHT THERE" I said brushing my hair franticly. "What are you doing Alice?" Tommy said half laughing. "Well I need to look good for them! I'm GeorgeNotFound's sister for god sake! That's like 50k people that are gonna see me!" I said fixing my makeup. I was thankfully in a nice outfit so I wouldn't have to change. "Oh my godddd.... You look pretty now lets go." I felt my cheeks get red as he grabbed my wrist and dragged me to Gorge's room. "Okay chat! This is my sister and Tommyinnit!" I smiled and waved. Tommy could tell I was nervous and grabbed my hand. Thankfully our hands were out of frame. "Okay I'm going to go to the bathroom will you entertain them?" George said standing up. "Yea." I said as tommy squeezed my hand. I sat down in Gorge's chair. "Should I play Bedwars?" I said as I logged into Hypixel. The chat was saying i should so I clicked on bedwars. Dono-'Hello George's sister! What's your name and how do you know Tommy?" I laughed a bit and responded. "Hello! My names Alice and I was in a VC with George and Tommy joined screaming. Later that night he followed me on Instagram and we started talking." As I was saying this I speed bridged to red's base, destroyed their bed and killed them. I finished and George walked back in. "You should stream Alice." George said as I gave him his chair back. "You know what. I might as well." You said. George has been trying to get me to stream for years but you never felt like you were good enough. Georges eyes lit up. "Ooh! Ya hear that stream! Alice will start streaming!" He said gleefully. "Well why don't you play some games and we can get you set up tonight." George said looking at his chat. "Sounds good. Bye chat!" I said waving and walking away. "So what's that other game you always talk about." Tommy said when we were on our way back to my room. 

Tommy POV-

"It's called Apex Legends!!" She said excitedly. She looked so cute when she was excited. I never really played shooter games and thought I could give it a try. "Basically you choose a character, the characters have special abilities such as health, A jump pad and a gas trap." We talked about it for a while while she showed me how to play and what to do. "So, When I go home ill get it and we can play together! Plus we can hangout tomorrow" I said. "Yesss!" She said punching the air. God she was adorable. "Okay, well its almost dark so ill walk home." I said as I stood up. "Wait I want to walk you home!" She said with puppy eyes. I didn't want her to because you have no clue whos out there. "Please!" She said tugging my arm. "fine. But bring something to defend yourself." I was worried. "Okay!" She said running to her closet and grabbing something. I looked over and saw a cat thing.

(If you've never seen this you put your fingers in the eye holes and the ears cause some damage

(If you've never seen this you put your fingers in the eye holes and the ears cause some damage. its the same as the key thing)

"Okay ready?" I said grabbing her hand and walking out. She texted George and we walked to my house. On our way there some old guy came up.

"Hey~" He said slapping her ass. She jumped a bit. "What the FUCK is wrong with you." I said pushing Alice behind me. She sighed and walked out in front of me to the man. I grabbed her wrist in hopes of her coming back but she turned her head and mouthed 'I've got this' with a smirk. "Sir how old are you?" she asked looking at him. "I- Uh... 46." He said. "Okay and I'm 16 meaning you will serve 6 months to a year in jail for assult of a minor." She said smirking. He grabbed her by the waist and before I could help she had him in a choke hold. "Tee hee. Now leave before i make you." She said with no smile anymore. God how was she so cute even when she was about to be raped and put someone in a choke hold. "O-okay!" She let him out and he ran. "What the fuck." I said. She looks like she couldn't hurt a fly. "Oh...Um sorry," She said looking at the floor. "No! No! I just didn't expect that from you!" I said laughing. we laughed together and when I got home I wanted her to text me. She agreed and left. 

Alice POV-

I walked home and it was pretty uneventful. I got home and texted Tommy. 'I'm home!' 'Wonderful. The games installing and while it does I'm gonna eat.' I read it and ate some leftover pizza. 'Yea me too. Were about to set up my streaming stuff so play at 7?' I said walking to Gorges room. "Ready to get your stuff up?" He said standing up. I looked at my phone and saw an 'okay' from tommy. "Yup!" We walked to my room and started setting everything up. I was going to stream Apex with tommy on Sunday. After about 30 minuets of George explaining how to stream he tweeted

'My sister is going to stream with @Tommyinnit on Sunday 4:00. Her Twitch is @Alice_Willow along side all her other socials. :)' He said goodnight knowing very well I wasn't going to bed anytime soon. I sat down with my monster and some apples and called tommy on discord. 

"Hey!" I said as I logged in to Apex. "Hey Alice!" He said. I sat in a lobby with him as Octane and me as Life line. "Ooh~ She looks like a princess" He said laughing. She looked nothing like a princess. We played for about 4 hours before George came in. "Alice its 1am" He said in my door way. "But I'm not tired..." I said. "Alice if you go to bed ill go to bed. Plus we have to hangout tomorrow!" Tommy said through discord. "Fine. Goodnight tommy!" I said with a smile. "Goodnight princess." I blushed a bit and realized George was smirking. Thankfully he couldn't hear what Tommy said. I left the call and hopped into bed. "So, What made you blush." He said smiling. "Oh nothing, he said my character looked like a princess and called her princess all game and when I said goodnight he said 'Goodnight princess' probably talking about my character." I said plugging my phone in. "Sure... Well goodnight Sis." He said leaving. "Goodnight!" I said closing my eyes and falling asleep.

Thanks for reading! Don't forget to eat something and drink some water! (Word count 1306)