Chapter 3

Tw: Sexual harassment (sorry I didn't put this earlier. I wrote this at like 3am and forgot to edit it. If there's anything else please do tell me)

I woke up to birds chirping. I guess it was earlier than expected. I sat up and walked downstairs. I heard George on the phone. "Ooh! Are you talking to Clay!?" I said running down. Clay was like a big brother to me, Alongside Nick. "Sure am! Come say hi!" I walked over and waved. "I'm going to make pancakes, you want some?" I said walking away. "Yea!!!" George said sounding like a little kid. I chuckled a bit and checked my phone. Tommy was coming in 2 hours. I made some Bomb pancakes and walked upstairs to get ready. I took a shower and got dressed. 

Thy fit-

Thy fit-

Tommy POV-

I was dressed and everything and decided to Text Alice but before I could she already did.

'Hey! Want to walk to the store with me? We can get cookie dough and watch a movie- OOH we could make a cake!' I smiled at her message and responded. 'YEA! Only if we watch shrek.' I laughed and got my shoes on. 'Fine. NOW MEET ME AT MINE.' I grabbed my sweatshirt and walked outside. Next week was Semester finals and so after that we had winter break. I got to her house and before I could knock she opened the door. "BYE GORGIE!!!" She said grabbing my wrist and running. We got to the store and looked around. 'Ooh! Chocolate?' She said holding a chocolate cake mix box. 'Duh, Its the best.' I said rolling my eyes jokingly. We walked home and she ran to tell George we were making cake.

Alice POV-

I ran to George's room. "Tommy and I are making cake. We will bring you some." I said hanging on the door frame. "Ooh! Thank you!" He said as I ran back to tommy. We played Hamilton and made the cake. Tommy constantly got cake mix on me but it was kinda cut- WAIT what am I thinking?! He doesn't like me like that. Plus we've been talking for less than 2 months. We finally put the cake in the oven and sat on the couch. "Shrek?" He said smirking. "Fine." I said grabbing the remote and a blanket for us. The cake was supposed to cook for 30 minuets so we got about a 3rd through before it was ready. "I'll get it."  I said jumping up from my seat and taking it out of the oven. "OW!" I screamed before Tommy rushed in. George thankfully couldn't hear me. "What happened?" He said concerned. "Ow...I only just burned my finger on the stove." He grabbed my whole hand and kissed it. HE KISSED IT! He grabbed my hand and held it as he walked to get ice. I felt my cheeks get hot and I guess he noticed. "Awww. Is someone blushing~" I tuned my head so he couldn't see my face but kept my hand out as he had ice on my finger. "N-no." I said as he laughed. He grabbed my waist and picked me up like a baby. He laughed as I kicked also like a baby.  He laughed and put me down. I turned to the cake and took it out and put it on a plate. "We just wanna eat it in cumbles?" I said looking at him. "Yea!" He said smiling. I turned around before he could see my cheeks get all red. I took the cake to the coffee table and sat down with Tommy. I had to stream in about 2 hours so we decided after the movie we would start. During the movie he did the yawn and put his arm around my shoulder thing. "You're so cheesy." I said giggling and putting my head on his shoulder. We finished the movie and I headed to my room to set my stream up. "I'll run home and get on my computer." He said putting my shoes on. "Wait! Take some cake!!!" I said running to give him half the cake. "Haha! Thank you" He said as he grabbed it and ran out the door. I giggled and walked to my desk. "I'll be in the other room If you need me" George said. "Okay!" I said as he closed my door. I checked stream labs. I took a breath and a swig of water before pressing the 'Starting soon' Button and joining Tommy's Vc. I tweeted out I was streaming and instantly people started flowing in. "Oh! There's a lot of you! Well today I'm streaming with Tommyinnit and he's going to play Apex for the first time." You say excitedly. You played for about 2 hours before deciding to end it. "Okay I think its about time to end. Thank you for all the support and I will hopefully be streaming soon! Thank you again and goodbye!" I said ending. "Wanna sleepover Tommy?" I said. "Yea sure. Ill be over in 10." He said leaving the VC. I Stood up and changed into some sweatpants and walked into Georges room. "Can Tommy sleepover?" I said hopefully. 'Yea sure." He said. I walked back and got some cake. I waited in the living room for a knock. As I was scrolling through twitter I heard a knock. "Coming!" I said running to the door. "Tommy!" I said hugging him. "I literally saw you less than 2 hours ago." He said laughing but hugging back. "Hey sis?" I turned to George in the doorway. "Yea?" I said confused. "Oh. Hey Tommy. Anyway I'm going out with some old friends. Will you be good here?" He said. "Yup!" I said hugging him goodbye. "Okay. Ill be back in a few hours." he said leaving. "Well anyway. Wanna watch a movie?" He said with a smirk. "Depends on what type of movie." I said crossing my arms. "Horror" He said smiling. "No!" I said turning my head. "Pleaseeee" He said with puppy eyes. "fine..." I said grabbing the remote. We watched into about 30 minutes the whole time I was on his arm covering my eyes. All the sudden I heard a knock. "Were you expecting someone?" Tommy said as I walked up.

Tommy POV-

"Were you expecting someone?"  I said confused as she walked up to the door. "No? Hold on." She opened the door and fell through. I rushed up and saw her kissing someone. Just as I was about to leave I saw a tear. She looked terrified. "Who are you?" I said pushing him away. "Her boyfriend you got a problem with that?" I was in disbelief. Her boyfriend?! before I could run she screamed. "NO!" I turned around to see tears falling down her face. "WE BROKE UP A YEAR AGO JACKSON." She looked at him with anger in her eyes. She ran back in grabbing my hand and pulling her in with me. "I turned to see her back to the door and her face in her eyes with quiet sobs. "Sh... What's wrong. Who is he?" I said pulling her in. "H-he abused m-me for yea-years and h-has b-been stal-stalking m-me since." She said looking up at me. I hugged her and held her close for a bit more. "Sh... He can't hurt you anymore." I said running my fingers through her hair. "I learned self defense because of him but every time I see him I freeze. I walked her over to the couch and we laid there in silence with her on my chest. Eventually we fell asleep.

Hi! Go drink some water and if you haven't go eat something. Have a wonderful week! I'm gonna be a bit more busy because of school but I hope you understand.

(Word count 1293)