Chapter 6

Alice POV- 

As the movie started and I laid on Tommy's shoulder. Eventually I knew bop to the top was coming up so I ran to my room. "Where are you going?" I heard tommy say but I didn't want to yell back so I don't wake the boys up. I ran and grabbed my brush and ran back. I started whisper screaming the words while Tommy was laughing at me but holding his mouth so he wouldn't wake anyone up. We ended up finishing the movie and decided to watch the second. The 2nd was always my favorite but I was tired and had finals the next day. I whispered the words while laying my head on Tommy's shoulder. At some point I fell asleep.

Tommy POV- We started the 2nd movie and I heard Alice whisper the words to the songs with her head on my shoulder. Slowly her words became more slurred until she didn't say anything. I grabbed the blanket and laid down. He head was on my chest so I pulled the blanket up. Soon after I turned the movie off I fell asleep.

Alice POV

I woke up to a flash of light and whispers. I sat up and saw George, Clay and Nick on the foot of the couch with their phones up. "Don't tell me you took a picture of us." I said with a straight face. "I- uh.." Nick said. Before I could get up to chase him I heard a groan behind me and arms around my stomach. "Shhh.... G-go back to sleep." I turned to see Tommy half awake behind me. "Tommy, as much as I want to we have school in an hour." I said looking at his tired eyes. "Now, I'm going to shower be right back." I stood up to a deep sigh from Tommy. I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. After I changed I walked out and saw Tommy chasing after Clay while George and Nick sat at the table eating pancakes. "I- Tommy why are you chasing Clay and George why are you and Nick acting like nothings happening." I said crying from laughter. "WELL LOOK ON TWITTER!" I opened twitter and saw the picture of us cuddling on the couch. "I-never mind its too early, come on Tommy we have school." I said picking up my jacket and my backpack and grabbing Tommy's hand dragging him out the door. "Okay well I have Math and History finals today, what about you?" I said walking to the bus. "Ummm I think I have English and History." I nodded and hopped on the bus. As we walked into the school I saw a poster. "Oh, right there's a dance on Friday." I was kinda tired but it seemed fun. "Uh..Do you wanna go with me?" Tommy said rubbing the back of his neck. "Of course dummy!" I said ruffling his hair and walking to my class. I knew the subjects like the back of my hand yet all I could think about is this dance. I've never been asked to one and I KNEW the boys would flip. Tommy and I's schedule was weird today so we would have passing period at different times. Plus both of my finals were in the same classroom so I could tell George in the bathroom after my math final. I eventually finished the first and ran to the bathroom to call George. "George!" I said excitedly. "Huh?" He said "ARE YOU OKAY!?!" I heard Clay run from across the room. "I'm fine. But that's not the point. First Tommy asked me to the dance with him!" I said trying not to be too loud. "WOOOO!" Nick called out. "Second, Niki moved in with Will right?" I wanted to go dress shopping with Niki and Will lives about an hour from us so if she did we could. "Yea why?" George said "Oh I just wanna go dress shopping with Niki." They agreed and hung up. I called Niki to tell her the news. Niki was like my big sister. I was the first person she told about her and Will dating and I told her about my feelings for Tommy. "Niki!!!!" I said excitedly. "Hey girlie! what's up!" You could hear the smile in her voice. "Well...Tommy asked me to the dance and I was wondering if you wanted to help me choose a dress after school?" I asked. "OMGGG! That's so cute! and of course I will! Lets meet at the mall at...Does 1 work?" I agreed and left so I could finish the 2nd test. I walked out of my class and saw Tommy waiting for me. "Oh! Hey Tommy!" I said hugging him. "Haha! Hey Alice. I'm gonna stream today do you want to join?" He said. "I can't I'm going dress shopping for the Dance." I tried to not look so excited but he could tell. "Haha. Okay well tell me what color it is so I can get a matching tie." He said grabbing my hand and walking back to the bus stop. We said our goodbyes and I headed inside. I saw Niki had texted me and opened it. "I'll be at your house in 15." I saw it and decided to tell the boys so the could say Hi. "Guys, Niki's coming in 10," I said as I sat down. We talked for a bit when I heard a knock on the door. "NIKI!" I said running to the door. I opened and gave her a hug. "Hey!" She said hugging me back. She said hi to the boys and we started to the mall. "So Niki, heh. Funny story. Tommy kissed me." I said smiling. "I- REALLY?! THATS AMAZING" She said excited. "How'd he do it?" She asked with her eyes still on the road. "Well, we went to the fair and played some games and stuff but then it started getting dark so we decided to go on the ferris wheel and when we got on fireworks started going off. Then he said something along the lines of "Please don't hate me for this" and then he kissed me." I smiled even more than before. "Wait, that's really romantic especially for Tommy." I laughed and we continued the drive. When we got the mall we headed into the nearest dress shop and Niki chose some dresses for me and I excitedly tried them on. We tried on a bunch, Yellow, Blue, Pink, Red everything. We were getting unmotivated. We walked into one store not expecting to find anything when we saw it.

 We walked into one store not expecting to find anything when we saw it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We gasped as I tried it on. It was beautiful! I looked at Niki who was in awe. We took a picture and sent it to George. We bought it and went home. I had a pretty long day and the boys could tell. I went with Niki to grab dinner and got back around 9. I walked in the door with my dress and walked past the boys who were in the living room. They seemed to be playing uno. I walked past without even saying hi. I was just tired because about an hour later they came in with a milkshake and a movie. I smiled at them from my bed. "Haha! I wasn't mad I'm just tired. I will take this though." I grabbed the milkshake and movie and set up the movie while sipping on the milkshake. They all sighed in unison which made me laugh. I decided to wait to watch the movie and called Tommy. "Hey!" I said sipping my milkshake. I had hid the dress in Georges closet so if he did come he wouldn't see it. We talked for about 3 hours before Clay, George and Nick came in. "Alice, its time for bed." They all stared at me waiting to go to bed. "Bu-but I'm talking to Tommy!" I said as I faced him. Then all the sudden I was dragged to bed by Clay as Tommy's laugh echoed around the room. He said goodnight and left the call so I could sleep. "Now, You have your last final tomorrow so get some rest." George said kissing my forhead. I nodded and closed my eyes. The tiredness from 3 hours prior came back and I fell asleep.

ELLO! How are you today? If you haven't eaten go eat something PLUS go drink some water. Now, I'll see ya soon have a wonderful day!