Nueve

After Joonie found out about Jin dating his little brother, he was happy that they found each other. But he never stopped worrying about Jin's mother raising all sorts of hell when she finds out.

Jin loved how his life was going lately. He went to work and came home to spend most evenings with the man he loves.

Tonight, Tae wanted him to go out with him to meet some of his friends from college. They were passing through Seoul for two days and invited him out for drinks.

Tae was excited to introduce his boyfriend to everyone. They knew of who he was from when Tae would talk about him when they drank back then.

Jin was a little nervous, he felt he would feel out place and awkward around them in a drinking situation. Since he was older than them. But he didn't want Tae to miss out in seeing his old friends. So he agreed to go and try to make the best of it.

So after work he went home and showered, then dressed in casual. He wore dark blue Dockers, and a silk, dark pink shirt. And styled his hair neatly. He was extremely nervous and didn't want to embarrass himself or especially Tae.

When Tae came to pick him up he was dressed in tight black jeans with a baby blue shirt rolled to his sleeves. Jin almost jumped him as soon as he saw him. His man was super hot.

They then drove to the restaurant where Tae's friends were meeting them. They walked in hand in hand as they maneuvered their way through the restaurant searching for them.

One of Tae's friends spotted them first and yelled across the room, making people turn to him. He apologized and bowed down to them.

Tae then walked them over, laughing at how embarrassed his friend was now. They all stood up to greet him and meet Jin.

There were four male friends and they brought their girlfriends with them. And there was an additional girl with them that looked disappointed when she saw Jin next to Tae.

Tae didn't really notice her, but Jin did. She barely acknowledged him and waited until Tae sat down so she could sit next to him.

"Wow Tae, I thought it was mostly drunk talk when you talked about Jin-Hyung. He is gorgeous!" Tae's friend Jae-beom tells him.

He then turned to Jin and said, "When we would drink, he would cry saying how much he loved his Jin Hyung and he was devastated when he found out you had gotten engaged.
We would have to carry him back to his room."

Tae hit his friend and said, "Damn man, why'd you have to put my business out there?"

Then turned to Jin and said, "It wasn't as bad as he said. I cried maybe once."

Jin giggled and kissed him on his lips.

They all then placed their order and drinks and continued talking. They talked about the fun times they had and people who they dated. Earning scoffs from their current girlfriends.

Then after everyone had started getting a little tipsy, one of them mentioned how Tae was never into having a steady guy or girl but would occasionally use a girl for relief.

"Who was that Tae? I don't remember. Man, she was always eager to get with you. Even if she knew you only needed her for sex."

Everyone tried to get him to shut up or change the subject but he was determined to keep it going.

Then he snapped his fingers and said, "Oh! It was Ji-hyun! Man, those were crazy times."

He then looked next to Tae's side and saw the person he just mentioned.

"Ji-hyun! Shit! I'm sorry. I forgot you were here with us. Please don't pay attention to what I said. I'm very drunk, I apologize."

Jin then moved back to look at the said girls face. She was looking at the guy who spoke like she wanted to kill him with her bare hands.