Cold Heart 5

heres chappy four!! ur gonna love me at the end!! Srry for the shortness!!!

About a month and it's June 21st. School has finally ended. I finished my senior year! Yess! It was hell being by Daniel in every class. I'm now just laying on my bed watching tv. Don't ask me where Daniel is because I don't know.. I never told Daniel about him talking to me about him being a monster while I was asleep.

We just avoid eachother as much as possible. It's fine with me. We have about three months until the wedding. We're getting married on September 3rd.

There's a knocking on the front door. I head downstairs to check who it is. I look through the peephole and see a really hot guy.

"Who is it?" I say.

"It's a neighbor. May I come in?" He asks.

"No." I say to him.

"Please? Why not?"

"You could be a rapist or something. So no."

"I swear I'm not a rapist. I'm not." He raises his hands in surrender.

"I don't trust you. Go away." I say while moving away from the door.

"Come on? Please! I swear I won't hurt you! I swear! Just please!?" He begs. "I have cookies!" Oh cookies! I move back to the door. He has a plate of cookies out and they look really fresh. Hm..

"Sure. Come in. But I will shoot if you try to rape me." I open the door slowly. He walks in with the cookies and plops onto the couch. He's even hotter not through the peep hole. He has tanned skin, dark blue eyes, and dirty blonde hair. He has muscules, but not steroid muscules and only has a pair of shorts on exposing his yummy six pack. Did I just say yummy?oh god..

I grab a cookie. "So.. What brings you here?" I ask.

"You. I just noticed how beautiful you are and I wanted to talk to you. Is that bad?" He asks. I blush.

"Yeah sure.. Why not? So.. Your name?"

"Matthew. Matthew Wolfi." I crack a smile at his last name. Wolfi..

"Hey, Matt. I'm Lauren Clanisol. So.. Wanna watch tv or something?"

"Sure why not?"

-/-

We've been watching tv and have learned alot about eachother. He lives in the woods with his family and loves to run. He's just a very athletic person.

"Those cookies were good." I say to him.

"I can't cook. My mom made them. I can blow up an egg in the microwave." He says sheepishly. I start laughing at him.

"That's... Just... Sad!" After five minutes of laughing I wipe my eyes I notice Matt is stiffened.

"Hey. You okay?" I ask.

"Urmm... I have to go home. Bye." He kisses my forehead and goes to walk out the door.

"Bye then! Text me if you want!" I notice Matt and Daniel glare at eachother as Matt goes to leave. Like that faceoff in Twilight between Edward and Billy. I hear a low growl come from each of them and Matt walks away. Daniel turns to me and slams the door.

"Do you know who that was!?" He yells. I shake my head. "Its was the Alpha! The one that wanted you for your blood!"

"Go fuck off." I mumble while headig to the bedroom. I run into a chest. I look up and see Daniel. His eyes are on the ferge of growing red. "Move." I say.

"He could have kidnapped you! You just can't let random strangers into my apartment!" he yells at me.

"I can if I want to and it's our apartment! Not just yours!" I yell back.

"Stop changing the subject! He was the Alpha! He's a cocky, manwhore that will take your virginity and then drain you!"

"No he wouldn't! Not Matt!"

"That was just an act, Lauren!" I suddenly realize how close our faces are. His breath is hovering right over my lips. He looks down at me with his silver blue eyes.

"Why do you even care?" I breathe into his face.

"Because I love you, Lauren!" Then his lips slam against mine..

-----------------

Here's a cliffhanger! Srry but it's needed! Didn't expect that did you! mwahahaha!!

Peace Out

Arianna