Cold Heart- 2

Chapter Two.

I  wake up to a steady beeping sound. Beep.. Beep.. Beep.. I open my eyes to find my mom and dad staring at me. My mom looks pissed. My dad.. he looks like his normal self. No emotion whatsoever. I sigh and glare at them. Wait...

"Lauren Clanisol! Why would you go to such lengths to cutting yourself..." I space out after that. I lift up my arms and feel one arm is being held by something. I look to my left and see.. What's his name.. What even happened yesterday? Daniel.. Yup that's his name.

"Are you even listening to me?!" My mom yells. I look up and see her glaring at me.

"Just go on your damned business trip and never talk to me again. Goodbye!" I yell at her. She storms off while my father follows. Ass kisser.. I look down at Daniel. Why is he ever here? I shake him with my trapped hand and he jumps up. His blue-silver (I'm changing his eye color) eyes are glossy. He instantly releases my hand and his eyes harden.

"I didn't ask you to save me you know. I actually wanted to die." I say to him. His fist slams onto my bed and leaves a dent. WTF? He storms out of the room. Wierd...

The doctor comes in and checks me out saying I shouldn't do that and blahblahblah. He's worried about my amnesia and recommened me to a good therapist. I have an appointment tomorrow at 3. Sigh.. He let me go and I caught a cab back to my house. Why was Daniel there? Speaking of him.. I see him standing at my door. I pay the cab driver and walk up to the door.

"Why?" I ask.

"You have to live with me now in my apartment. You really had to piss off your parents didn't you?" He sneers. Even though he's acting mean his voice sounds alluring. I just shrug. He glares at me and I walk with him to his car. We drive in silence.

-/-

I've been here for an hour. This place is really nice. It has a flat screen and video games. Typical boy. But sadly only ONE bedroom and ONE bed. I'm mad about that. Or he will. He's sleeping on the couch. I don't care what he says.

My clothes are already here so I change into basketball shorts and a baggy shirt. I'm not a big fan of tank tops and short shorts. Not my thing. I wonder how my clothes got here so fast? I open the door to the bathroom and see Daniel laying on the bed taking up the whole space. I sigh and grab a blanket and pillow. There's no point in fighting. I'm too tired. I drop my pillow onto the soft carpet and lay down placing the covers over me. Daniel says nothing to me. I snuggle into the soft carpet and fall asleep.

-/-

I wake up the next morning on something softer than the floor. What? I open my eyes to see a mass of black hair. What? Daniel? When did I get in the bed? I was on the floor last night.. I try to sit up, but a weight keeps me down. I look down and see Daniel's arm pinning me down. I push at his arm, but it doesn't move. This guy is strong.

"Daniel!" I yell in his ear. He jumps and has me pinned to the bed in the matter of seconds. His hands have mine pinned down to the bed and his legs are straddling my waist. His black hair lightly brushes my forehead. This is a very..intimate position..

Daniel's eyes lock with mine and I can't help the ripple of heat that runs down my spine. He leans down and brushes his lips against my collarbone. I shiver in pleausre, but then the dream comes to me at full force. I put my hands on his chest, ignoring the heat running up and down my spine, and push him back. He gets the message and moves back. I jump up and go to the bathroom. I slam the door right as Daniel tries to follow me. I press my back against the door and slip onto my butt. I put my head in my hands.

Why? Why would you do this to me? Were the last words Daniel said.. 

I take a deep shuddering breath. I will not fall for this guy. I will not...

To bad I already am...