Cold Heart 4

It's been a week since that day and it's been very awkward around me and Daniel. We avoid eachother continuosly and well that's it. My therapist (or The Rapist as I like to call him) wants to come over my house today for a session. I really hate him. He's a creeper. I think my parents want me to be raped.

"Come in Dr. Ivy." I say while moving back. I really don't want him coming in. "Let's go to the living room, shall we?" I lead him to the living room and sit on the couch. He sits in the one seater in front of me. Let me describe The Rapist- I mean Dr. Ivy. He is around twenty five years old and is very..built in a sense. He has tanned skin with sky blue eyes and blonde hair. Normal American boy. He creeps me out though. He's eight years older than me.

"Okay so.. Care to talk?" He asks.

"Have I ever?" I ask back.

"Smart ass."

"Why thank you. I'll be here all night."

"You can be in my bed all night." He mumbles.

"Excuse me?" I ask him.

"Can you not hear me? Let me come closer." He moves next to me. I scoot away from him. He scoots closer. He places a hand on my thigh and his lips are at my ear.

"I said you can be in my bed all night." He whispers. I shudder in disgust.

"Perv! Get off!" I yell. He grabs my arms and pins me onto the couch.

I struggle against him. He gives me a wicked smile. He plants kisses on my neck.

"Get off of me!" I yell.

His nose skims my neck. "You smell delicious. I've been waiting too long to bite you." He whispers.

Vampire.

"Daniel! Help! Help me please! Help! There's another vampire here!" I yell out. Suddenly he's is off of me. I look and see Daniel holding Dr. Ivy by the neck. I sit up and they both growl at eachother.

"She's mine. Now leave." Daniel says. He bares his fangs. I shudder.

Just like my dream.

"Your's? She doesn't look like it. She's noone's and up for the grab." Dr. Ivy says. Daniel growls and tosses Dr. Ivy into the wall. He hits it with a sickening thud. He falls onto his knees. He looks at Daniel and smiles sickeningly.

"I already told the Alpha about her. He wants her." Ivy says. "They're coming soon and so is the vampire prince."Daniel growls and snaps his neck making blood splatter around the room. I stare in horror.

"You.. You just.. Oh god.." I say. The room starts spinning and then I faint.

-/-

I wake up to something cold pressed against my forehead. I'm laying on a bed and someone is next to me. I remember what happened yesterday. Oh god.. He killed Dr. Ivy, even though he did try to rape me.

I remember the kiss we shared last night or the night before. I feel my face heat up. I can't let him know that I like him.. I admit it I do like Daniel.. But he's still a cold heart that has no hope of being defrosted or even slightly warmed up.

I feel fingertips brush my cheek. Heat runs through my body. "Such a beautiful human.." Daniel murmurs. "So beautiful.." His lips press on my neck. Then they lightly press kisses all the way up to my lips. Don't move, Laurie.. Don't move...

His lips brush mine. Then he pulls away all too soon. "I can't... She'll get hurt... I'm a monster.. A monster that can't be tamed. I can't easily kill her with a flick of my wrist. And this beast inside of me wants her.. He wants her badly.." He whispers above my lips.

Is that what he thinks? Is that why he's so cold towards me?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

until next time folks!!! Comment and vote!! plz?

Arianna